1. NO. extending this would just kill the will of many players to play this. i think this suggestion is coming from a paladin, as they're pretty much the only ones seeking it. why not extend it? because there's no depth to it. pvp is just broken, pve linear due to wotlk talents and the current game state just doesn't give any options to players, for example there are no arenas (and even if there were, it would've been just unbalanced piece of ****), battlegrounds are simply unrewarding and onesided. overall, the current state is: go pve or do nothing. and i don't like that. i don't like killing scripts that don't even have a brain, not implying most of the community has one too, but it's more interactive and challenging for a pvp person like myself. anyway, we all came here for the wotlk content, A PROGRESSIVE WOTLK content that starts out with season 5 deadly gear and not immediate season 8 like all the other realms have. that's what should make this realm an unique experience and not some """tbc""" content.

2. Many people in the private server scene want to play TBC, and havent experienced it yet. Give them some time to enjoy the raids before releasing WOTLK please.
    There are other dedicated TBC private servers where those "many" people can do that. This isn't one of them. This is a 3.3.5a server and we're here for the WotLK content!

3. Hey guys lets extend TBC on a 3.3.5a Patch to do content which is irrelevant! They just need to focus on WotLK raids / dungeons and get them working 100%, screw TBC and Vanilla if that's all you want to play then look for a TBC / Vanilla server that is on the respective patch for it. WotLK will have real progression if and when it releases.

4. Hey guys lets extend TBC on a 3.3.5a Patch to do content which is irrelevant! They just need to focus on WotLK raids / dungeons and get them working 100%
    So you want a WotLK release that isn't ready to be launched yet and prefer a bugged version of it rather than give them a few more weeks to work on it?

I'll just paste what i wrote in another thread earlier

What about broken IDs that don't get reset? There is still a couple of non-exclusive TBC bugs that are quite annoying and will cause a lot of whining if not fixed before WotLK.

I'd rather see them extend TBC a bit so they have more time to deliver a near perfect WotLK release and let's be honest, nobody here knows how far they have come. Considering they said they would work on MT and SWP and THEN focus on WotLK solely (implying that there is still plenty of stuff to do) and those 2 haven't even been released yet, I don't really see how anyone here can argue that WotLK is ready to launch on the 5th.

We all, well or atleast most of us..want to play WotLK as fast as possible but i simply don't understand how anyone thinks that a rushed release with annoying and gamebreaking bugs is better than waiting a few more weeks.

5. To be honest at the moment how Lord is missing so much content and fixes (as well as the TBC PTR and the requiredment to test BT again as well as SWP/MGT before it's released on public) AS WELL as do PTR testing for wrath (before it's released) is gonna take A LOT of time... I'll be having my doubt about 5th of December and say either Christmas, New years or January (AT LEAST).. Just too much work on their hands at the moment and the deadline for wrath release is kinda well... Unrealistic to say the least.

6. To be honest at the moment how Lord is missing so much content and fixes (as well as the TBC PTR and the requiredment to test BT again as well as SWP/MGT before it's released on public) AS WELL as do PTR testing for wrath (before it's released) is gonna take A LOT of time... I'll be having my doubt about 5th of December and say either Christmas, New years or January (AT LEAST).. Just too much work on their hands at the moment and the deadline for wrath release is kinda well... Unrealistic to say the least.
    February 2016 Hype?

7. release wotlk on 5 december without raids , easy

8. NO. extending this would just kill the will of many players to play this. i think this suggestion is coming from a paladin, as they're pretty much the only ones seeking it. why not extend it? because there's no depth to it. pvp is just broken, pve linear due to wotlk talents and the current game state just doesn't give any options to players, for example there are no arenas (and even if there were, it would've been just unbalanced piece of ****), battlegrounds are simply unrewarding and onesided. overall, the current state is: go pve or do nothing. and i don't like that. i don't like killing scripts that don't even have a brain, not implying most of the community has one too, but it's more interactive and challenging for a pvp person like myself. anyway, we all came here for the wotlk content, A PROGRESSIVE WOTLK content that starts out with season 5 deadly gear and not immediate season 8 like all the other realms have. that's what should make this realm an unique experience and not some """tbc""" content.
    The reason why tbc need to be extended is NOT to give players more time to "enjoy" the tbc experience.
    They have to extend tbc because the devs need more time to fix all the outland bugs and to prepare the wotlk release.

Do u want a 99% bug free hardcore realm or do u want a buggy realm with rushed content like the other Warmane realms?

9. Doing zul aman (t5,5) raid in full green/rare items is so fun !! Waiting to 5 dec on wotlk...

10. BT and SWP is closed entire time and you want WotLK content already? No. Extend TBC please.
    Edited: November 22, 2015

11. just ****ing release it when the developers are happy with WOTLK scripting.

12. To be honest at the moment how Lord is missing so much content and fixes (as well as the TBC PTR and the requiredment to test BT again as well as SWP/MGT before it's released on public) AS WELL as do PTR testing for wrath (before it's released) is gonna take A LOT of time... I'll be having my doubt about 5th of December and say either Christmas, New years or January (AT LEAST).. Just too much work on their hands at the moment and the deadline for wrath release is kinda well... Unrealistic to say the least.
    You post make sense, but you forgot one thing. NOBODY know in what state Woltk is now.You dont know what devs are doing, maybe they are focusing on woltk in some ninja style etc.

Or maybe they gonna open just naxx and other first tier raids, or just naxx and herocis and gonna work on fixes when we raid naxx. Remmeber Malaco said on stream that frist tier gonna last minimum 2-3 months, so this give them time to fix everything. All they need to fix is naxx and class skills/quests and dungeons, nothing more for now.

Dunno why people think they need to fix whole Wotlk content now. There is like one more year till we gonna see ICC , like half year till Ulduar etc.

Plus they never said whole TBC content gonna be 100% scripted, they said from start "OUR MINE FOCUS IS WOLTK"
    Edited: November 22, 2015

13. You post make sense, but you forgot one thing. NOBODY know in what state Woltk is now.You dont know what devs are doing, maybe they are focusing on woltk in some ninja style etc.

Or maybe they gonna open just naxx and other first tier raids, or just naxx and herocis and gonna work on fixes when we raid naxx. Remmeber Malaco said on stream that frist tier gonna last minimum 2-3 months, so this give them time to fix everything. All they need to fix is naxx and class skills/quests and dungeons, nothing more for now.
    My post makes perfect sense since they have to show what they have been working on to prove it (which will be displayed on the WOTLK PTR, whenever that happens)... They should at least make things work as they should before going on to the new thing in my opinion... This is only from what we have experienced so far and it's subject to change but i don't have a lot of faith in it really since what we have been presented so far (raiding wise) otherwise it's awesome overall but it's still lacking a lot of things (forumla spawns, mining veins, list can go on).. To be honest if you ask staff members about wotlk raiding then they would give you information about state of wrath (raidwise and other things) but we will see when it's actually released... My bet is a extension by 1 month sadly due to how content looks like now (and it's prob not better on wrath side). Since we have no PTR TBC or PTR Wrath yet my point has been proven.

14. Release Wotlk plox -.-, can't even enjoy the PvP in it's current state.

This.

First ... 678910 Last