1. Aw hell no, raids are broken, there's no pvp since max gear available is S1. What the hell you wanna do here? Farm T6 bosses that are easier than t4 bosses on 2.4.3 patch?

2. Ok,
    you asked so thats my thoughts after a week of TBC
    - locking flying for all non lvl 70 was good as long as there was none or few of them - now all leveling characters must be aware of gankers (oposite faction 70's) from above or stealing quest mobs (your faction 70's) by faster moving players.

- while disabled Dungeon Finder in "vanilia" content was awesome (my personal opinion) - it wasted all in tbc. all dungeons are grouped and "journey" to them is redundant not to mention opposite faction ganking summoning stones, spamming looking-fore-more even DPSers for several minutes on 8k players realm, and no one actually talk much while speed running straightforward dungeons.

- world PvP dominated by raged 70's killing groups of lowies and groups of lowies killing soloing lowies for "revenge", then solo lowies log on theirs 70's and kill groups of lowies...

- battlegrounds dominated by one side and actually giving zero reward/fun

- all that "hard work" through levels from vanilia just disappeared after stepping into Dark Portal

honestly i hope that North wont look like that cos i actually felt more interested in those 60 lvls than last 10 lvls now...

3. My opinion is:

To do few ( there are really just few of them) fixes for example:

1. disable possibility to interupt spellcasts to bosses.
    2. disable possibility to disarm bosses.
    3. in Hyjal bugged friendly orc npcs which are attacking tank.
    4. bugged Hyjal wave trash which cause wow error.
    5. in Zul´aman there is bugged dmg of one of the bosses (I think it is the one before Zul´jin, causes 40k+ dmg to tanks + he cleaves + another spell (can t remember the name). Only option how to kill this boss is to have 4 (+ hunter) or 5 tanks, which have to be in circle and they taunt to each other every second, before he come to them to give them IK. Like this it has to be party of profs.
    6. SSC invisible trash is not working as it should.
    7. In most of the instances door are opened before they should be.
    8. Karazhan last boss (Prince) gives ability which cause player to have 1hp to tanks, which he should not.
    9. Magtheridon totaly bugged (IDK what is wrong there, but it is bugged all).
    10. Tempest Keep Al´ar after wipe bugged (cannot enter cos instance in progress...).
    11. In Black Temple in fight with one of the bosses ( I think it is Supremus) there are these volcanos flying wtf? :D :D :D
    12. Teron Gorefiend in Black Temple is bugged quite much (I don t know exactly how but it is).

I think I mentioned all of which I know we´ve had problem.
    If these will be fixed, BT fully fixes and Sunwell opened, I am FOR prolonging it for example for 1 month. 2 months would be much I think.
    Prolongling may save some time for GMs to go to naxx and other wotlk instances and find bugs to fix them, for Naxx should work without ANY bugs not like this unprepared TBC raids.
    Better save as much time as you need for Naxx to be fixed then to start bugged Naxx.
    Edited: November 13, 2015

4. TBC is what destroyed WOW. I started playing in 2005 and when TBC arrived, almost all the biggest guilds in the world started crumbling or disbanded immediately. This happened to my guild on Crushridge (we were 2nd guild in that server).
    The reason was: the green items you gained just doing pathetic quests in Hellfire Peninsula were better than T1 or even T2 items. People that raided hardcore content (Ch'tun was INSANE at the time, not to mention 4 Riders in Naxxramas) was so pissed of that just quit.
    Releasing TBC on Lordaeron you just took again the wrong route. The same route that has doomed retail wow.
    The greatest raids in this game were in vanilla: BWL, Ahn Qi Raji and Naxxramas, all 40 men, were the real wow experience.
    The only great raid in TBC was Kharazan and, again, when you'll release WOTLK on Lordaeron, Kharazan will be irrelevant too.

Of course I understand all your efforts until now have been towards making wotlk as good as possible, so I can understand your actions.
    I still miss the real old "vanilla" wow, that had Naxxramas 40 as the final and greatest instance ever done.

5. TBC is what destroyed WOW. I started playing in 2005 and when TBC arrived, almost all the biggest guilds in the world started crumbling or disbanded immediately. This happened to my guild on Crushridge (we were 2nd guild in that server).
    The reason was: the green items you gained just doing pathetic quests in Hellfire Peninsula were better than T1 or even T2 items. People that raided hardcore content (Ch'tun was INSANE at the time, not to mention 4 Riders in Naxxramas) was so pissed of that just quit.
    Releasing TBC on Lordaeron you just took again the wrong route. The same route that has doomed retail wow.
    The greatest raids in this game were in vanilla: BWL, Ahn Qi Raji and Naxxramas, all 40 men, were the real wow experience.
    The only great raid in TBC was Kharazan and, again, when you'll release WOTLK on Lordaeron, Kharazan will be irrelevant too.

Of course I understand all your efforts until now have been towards making wotlk as good as possible, so I can understand your actions.
    I still miss the real old "vanilla" wow, that had Naxxramas 40 as the final and greatest instance ever done.
    So youre telling that you would want that the gear you got from the end of vanilla would last you till the cap on 70, that just dumb, sorry but it is, this game is all bout progression, you can save that gear you got way back into a bank and have some great memories revisiting it, and no1 forbids you to make a legacy char, you and your guild and raid just those raids. And TBC didnt destroy wow, maybe your guild because they didnt like the scaling down from 40 to 25 man raid size which was a blessing for most, because maintaining a 40 man roster was super hard, getting 40 ppl online for raiding night whith people having jobs and families and other duties. If you dont like the way this realm is progressing feel free to find one that suits you better.

6. Suskis if you like dick riding vanilla so much then why the hell are you not on a vanilla server.

Btw it's ridiculous to expect old gear to stay relevant. If old gear is still the best the people won't raid the new content, it would be completely redundant, straight but a very *****ic point of view to take tbh.

7. TBC is what destroyed WOW. I started playing in 2005 and when TBC arrived, almost all the biggest guilds in the world started crumbling or disbanded immediately. This happened to my guild on Crushridge (we were 2nd guild in that server).

Ehm why do you even play here then? It's not as if there where no perfectly playable vanilla servers out there ( Nost *cough*)

8. They should prolong it as long as its neccessary to have a COMPLETELY fixed naxx on wotlk release, if they release the expansion and the first raid is bugged, the whole point of this server is null.

9. TBC extension sounds great! makes the realm more progressive

10. As some have mentioned. If they fix these bugs, one mounth more of TBC is okey. And that mounth should also give them more time to make the Wotlk content perfect, becuase if Naxx/OS/EoE doesnt work, then people will start leaving the server, including me.

11. TBC extension sounds great! makes the realm more progressive
    Not progressing the realm is very progressive indeed.

Get us out of this bugfest ASAP, if Naxx/OS isn't finished then lock raids until they are.

12. It should be extended until the staff is extremely confident on their WotLK work. Besides, with christmas so close to the expected LK release, a mid January release wouldn't be such a bad idea as IRL stuff will keep many from logging in during the season festivities.

13. My opinion is:

To do few ( there are really just few of them) fixes for example:

1. disable possibility to interupt spellcasts to bosses.
    2. disable possibility to disarm bosses.
    3. in Hyjal bugged friendly orc npcs which are attacking tank.
    4. bugged Hyjal wave trash which cause wow error.
    5. in Zul´aman there is bugged dmg of one of the bosses (I think it is the one before Zul´jin, causes 40k+ dmg to tanks + he cleaves + another spell (can t remember the name). Only option how to kill this boss is to have 4 (+ hunter) or 5 tanks, which have to be in circle and they taunt to each other every second, before he come to them to give them IK. Like this it has to be party of profs.
    6. SSC invisible trash is not working as it should.
    7. In most of the instances door are opened before they should be.
    8. Karazhan last boss (Prince) gives ability which cause player to have 1hp to tanks, which he should not.
    9. Magtheridon totaly bugged (IDK what is wrong there, but it is bugged all).
    10. Tempest Keep Al´ar after wipe bugged (cannot enter cos instance in progress...).
    11. In Black Temple in fight with one of the bosses ( I think it is Supremus) there are these volcanos flying wtf? :D :D :D
    12. Teron Gorefiend in Black Temple is bugged quite much (I don t know exactly how but it is).

I think I mentioned all of which I know we´ve had problem.
    If these will be fixed, BT fully fixes and Sunwell opened, I am FOR prolonging it for example for 1 month. 2 months would be much I think.
    Prolongling may save some time for GMs to go to naxx and other wotlk instances and find bugs to fix them, for Naxx should work without ANY bugs not like this unprepared TBC raids.
    Better save as much time as you need for Naxx to be fixed then to start bugged Naxx.
    This post is for bugtracker.

14. Are they gonna release wotlk raids one by one or all at once?

First ... 34567 ... Last