Hello,

I am looking for a leveling guild to help speed the process up or a casual guild that accepts low level players. I am new to the server, started yesterday, so I am looking to find a group of like-minded players or people around my level. Not really relevant now but my goals when hitting 80 will be to raid at a semi-hardcore skill level with casual hours. The reason I say that is because there is no need to rush through the content in 1-2 weeks since it will end up being all the content we will get but I don't want to wipe constantly to stupid. I really only tank so I am currently leveling a Paladin with the current intention of getting every tank class to 80, Warrior being last. I would prefer to raid on a DK since that is the class I enjoy most of all the tanks, I main raided on one all through MoP and the first tier of WoD.

Anyway, thanks for your time and if you have any questions feel free to whisper me in-game at Coldspally or reply in this thread. Also, I am not going to just accept a random guild invite, I will join the guild I feel has a good plan for the server and has an atmosphere to match.