1. Arcatraz Bugged?

Hey guys... Im asking help of everyone who has done Karazhan already, how you obtained the key?

As far as I know, you must travel thru Arcatraz to obtain your key, but unfortunately the begining of the dungeon is HIGHLY bugged, as mobs spawn constantly and hit way harder than they are suppose to (example creature lvl 68 hitting 2k on mail)

Please see below screenshots (note the corridor keep spawning and sending more mobs)

http://i.imgur.com/7A72Sk6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IhGSSUo.jpg

2. The trick is to ignore the mobs, run to the boss room and select him, only then will the mobs stop spawning.
    You don't kill the defenders and wardens because they are actually helping you in this case, just have someone sprint to the boss room and pop all his cooldowns

3. The trick is to ignore the mobs, run to the boss room and select him, only then will the mobs stop spawning.
    You don't kill the defenders and wardens because they are actually helping you in this case, just have someone sprint to the boss room and pop all his cooldowns
    Im sorry but that doesnt seem right... If they are helping me, why are they attacking me?
    And there is no way we can sprint to the first boss without dying on the way. Could we escalate this so a developer/admin could take a look into it? At this point only people who bug/exploit the gate in Kara or rogues are able to get in.

4. haven't done this or any of the tempest keep dungeons. thanks i'll skip this one .

5. I can't confirm what Yami is talking about, but we used some lesser invisibility potions and aspect of the pack. We made it mostly around the corner near the boss room and got killed. We were going to call it, but someone who didn't release said they all despawned at that point and we carried on as normal. I imagine you just have to get someone past a certain point in the hallway to stop the infinite spawn nonsense.