1. Ok, so I'm caving in.

Insane pop numbers = me.play().

Anyway, here's what I'm looking to do...

(QUOTING FROM ANOTHER TOPIC OF MINE)

Hey all. I'm trying to decide between which class I want to play on (Lordaeron), and can't seem to come to a conclusion. Here's what I want:

I want to have an enjoyable leveling experience, where I don't have to slave over every level (and mob) I get.
    I want to heal in PvE, and be good at it, with as few problems as possible
    I want to DPS. I want to do this in PvE, and PvP.
    Speaking of PvP, I want to do a lot of random BG's, and the occasional 1v1, perhaps some arenas, but mainly BG's and 1v1/world pvp
    However, my focus will be PvE healing and DPS.

Now, I know the classes here are still bugged, but I'm looking for an answer based on how the class SHOULD work correctly.

And yes, I should play what I like best. But I DON'T KNOW what I like best. And I don't have time to hit 80 with all 10 (or 4, really, since healing) and then gear up and do a crap-ton of testing just to decide which one I want to use.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sounds like another human ret/holy paladin. Welcome to the alliance!

3. No assumptions! I MAY (likely, depending on my friends) join the Horde! So, why pally, besides OP?

4. No assumptions! I MAY (likely, depending on my friends) join the Horde! So, why pally, besides OP?
    Leveling
    Human (world pvp)
    PvP
    PvE Healing
    PvE DPS

Just is the best match for your criteria. Priest leveling too much down time or wanding, Druid gets punished by the anti cheat system, You could go shaman and be a ghetto paladin

5. No assumptions! I MAY (likely, depending on my friends) join the Horde! So, why pally, besides OP?
    Not many heals, but more powerful ones. Besides druid the only reasonable choice which can heal and dps, while leveling smoothly. Other solutions are priest and shaman, but priests are not nice to level, and i wouldnt recommend a shaman as well, because melees are leveling way easier.

6. Insane pop numbers = me.play().

Anyway, here's what I'm looking to do...

(QUOTING FROM ANOTHER TOPIC OF MINE)
    Druid is the way to go. Dualspec resto/balance or resto/feral. Balance as massive aoe dps in bg's and off-heal. Heal mainspec in pve. Or just feral pvp arenas/tank pve and resto pve or pvp for fun. You'll get every kind of equip easily since nobody really wants rogues in pve.

7. Ye, if you enjoy kicking people away or somewhere down, go druid/ele. I enjoy that one, just to mention it.

8. If you have faith in Warmane fixing sent anti cheat, than druid is a great option.

Depending on how much you pvp, druid will be a poor choice currently.

9. Why is druid a bad choice currently?

10. Try playing a feral druid - charge couses you to be ported back, unable to move or do anything due the insane screen spasms.
    And the flight fom... oh, man. Now I see why flying is disabled for everyone below 70.

That's from a fellow druid. No one posting in this current thread is a 70 druid but me.

Can take my word or read the threads about the program on these forums.

TLDR : the more mobile the class, the more anti cheat ruins your gameplay.

Ret/Holy
    Edited: November 11, 2015

11. Why is druid a bad choice currently?
    I have a hunter and druid, there's really no problem with druids only peope who can't currently adept to the anti sentinel, it's messy but stil the best healer or dps.

12. Druid 4 life, it can do everything and be really good at it. Also if you roll a boomkin every caster will love you.

Anti cheat is pain in the a, yes, but I'm not gonna quit playing my fav class, because of it <3

13. What's up with anti-sentinel that messes up druids?

14. I have a hunter and druid, there's really no problem with druids only peope who can't currently adept to the anti sentinel, it's messy but stil the best healer or dps.
    Or you can read the threads about it and not take druid advice from a dwarf hunter... =p

Meanmachine here is racing for server first pvp achievs. He is not spending time on his lowb druid. He ****posts and stacks hunter HKs

15. What's up with anti-sentinel that messes up druids?
    Its not horrible, druid is still playable. Its just enough for me to recommend a ret/holy paladin over feral/resto.

anti-sentinel attempts to look for speed hackers, and somewhere in those attempts it punishes mobile classes mainly Rogue/Druid from what I've seen. Warriors are not happy with charge either.

A paladin is not mobile, a paladin has bubble in this very very bursty time in pvp, a paladin can also bubble during anti-sentinel screen spasms absolutely wrecking you.

If you plan to PvE a lot, druid has my recommendation.

12 Last