1. Its not horrible, druid is still playable. Its just enough for me to recommend a ret/holy paladin over feral/resto.

anti-sentinel attempts to look for speed hackers, and somewhere in those attempts it punishes mobile classes mainly Rogue/Druid from what I've seen. Warriors are not happy with charge either.

A paladin is not mobile, a paladin has bubble in this very very bursty time in pvp, a paladin can also bubble during anti-sentinel screen spasms absolutely wrecking you.

I see you've never pvp'd on paladin yet.. Anti-Cheat ****S US UP! Can't cleanse, Cant freedom. Anything with a brain can kite up and kill us because of this... Slow a paladin it's GG cos anti-cheat gonna **** you up for 2-3 seconds of your life.

@OP... Orc (or Troll) Shaman... You have two DPS specs, and a good Heal. Level as Enhancement. PvP is brilliant as either, PvE is good with that Chain heal spam.

2. I see you've never pvp'd on paladin yet.. Anti-Cheat ****S US UP! Can't cleanse, Cant freedom. Anything with a brain can kite up and kill us because of this... Slow a paladin it's GG cos anti-cheat gonna **** you up for 2-3 seconds of your life.

@OP... Orc (or Troll) Shaman... You have two DPS specs, and a good Heal. Level as Enhancement. PvP is brilliant as either, PvE is good with that Chain heal spam.
    Heheh yea, I can only offer a druids perspective.

Overall everyone gets a **** sandwich when anti cheat is being served up. Nomnomnomn

+1 for shaman, bloodlust wins games!

3. What about Priests? Slow leveling, I know, but I enjoyed the Disc PvE healing back in DW. Is Disc (and Holy) good for pve healing? What about Shadow in both?

Also, on the subject of elemental Shaman (Shamen?), are they competitive DPS in both pve and pvp? Healing is good from what I hear...?

4. IMO shadow is the best PvE RDPS - very easy to play, never dies, brings good buffs to the raid and can of heal and shield ppl, when something goes wrong. It's absolutely amazing.
    For PvE healing I always liked disc better, holy feels confusing - it has too many spells xD As disc you only spam shields with occasional Penance/FH and GG.
    However leveling to 60 was horrible - slow, boring, I had to spend way too much gold on wands and water.

Shamans? Meh, they're dull. It's either Lightning Bolt spam or Chain heal spam >.<

5. So Is Disc a good Pve spec? And Shadow in PvP...?

Just because Shamans are boring doesn't = bad, if they are good/competitive.

6. Ofc disc is good and every LK run will need one :D IDK **** about PvP, but I've heard that shadow is badass.

Resto shamans can pull off good HPS, ele DPS was always OK, but kinda low - boomkins are better anyway, but then again - "every class can do what shamans do, but better" :D

7. So Is Disc a good Pve spec? And Shadow in PvP...?

Disc both pvp and pve play is very rewarding and fun. You can't have a good ICC raid without a disc but you can easily have one without a holy priest.

About shamans, there's always a great gap between a good sham and just a sham.

8. So Is Disc a good Pve spec? And Shadow in PvP...?

Disc is amazing in pve & pvp (prevent damage before it happens? sooooo good). Shadow is also very strong in pve & pvp. In pvp shadow is part of 3 extremely strong comps such as spriest/rogue, spriest/mage and spriest/UDK. However, without the proper gearing, shadow will suffer from mana issues if the arena games go on too long and you will spend a fair amount of time sitting to drink mana in battlegrounds.

About shaman, healing is great in pve and good in pvp (if you like pillar hugging :). Elemental is very competitive in pvp and okay in pve. Enhancement has a place in pvp (usually in beast cleave, which is OP) and counters casters hard, in pve, it's considered one of the hardest to master (along with feral). Plus in my opinion enhancement is one of the most fun classes to play in pvp and pve. Plus plus leveling before level 30~40 is very slow.

9. Mage and Shaman are the 2 classes I never leveled so I picked Shaman this time. 1-30 feels very slow either spec you pick but imo enh really picks up after 32(windfury). Lots of fun so far! Anti caster class but if you meet a warrior or bm hunter it gets super challenging.

THE ANTI CHEAT BUG effects every class! When leaving a CC if you spin the camera too fast or jump you will bug out as well. So don't let that be the deciding factor in choosing a toon. (Hope that gets attention soon tho!)

Im not sure if it has been mentioned yet but here is a link to the Lord census of all classes. Might help you pick a faction/race/class by looking at the spread.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....PDATED-WEEKLY)

10. So at this point, I'm leaning priest or shammy...

11. So at this point, I'm leaning priest or shammy...
    you really cant go wrong as either. as a DPS i can tell you Shammy has a higher skill cap(meaning it will be more difficult to master sham) but being a priest and jumping off a cliff and levitating across 2 zones is fun :D

12. Any last input on either of these, to sway me? :D

13. Roll the dice! :)

(Worst case you find out that you don't want to play what it landed on, and you play the other class.)

First 12