Hello, a bit about myself;
I've been raiding since WOTLK was the current retail expansion, ranging from casual to more serious environments depending on the expansion. With the stagnant environment on retail at the moment I have decided to try and find a home on a private server, and Warmane (Lordaeron) seemed to be the only place that caught my interest.
I have experience progression raiding on:
Fire Mage
Hunter (All specs depending on the expansion)
Resto/Balance Druid
Ret/Holy Paladin
Enh/Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
I am looking for a late night/early morning (EST) PVE guild that is looking for a dedicated raider to progress with once WOTLK drops on the server. I am willing to fill any of the aforementioned roles (Disclaimer my WOTLK raiding experience is limited to Resto druid, Holy/Ret paladin, Fire mage, and Fury warrior with emphasis on Ret pally, Fire mage, and Fury warrior), and can put in both the time and effort to benefit the guild and it's success as we clear content. Faction is a non-issue as I would be leveling this character from the ground up.
Anything from casual to hardcore is fine, so long as it fits my time frames, and I would prefer a group that still manages to have fun and enjoy each other while progressing! Thanks for reading :)