1. A Knight of Lordaeron, once more...

INSTRUCTIONS: Open the video in another tab and let it play for about 15sec before reading.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZukOkimh9g

Upon a frozen mountain peak you find the brittle remnants of a once holy sword, unsheathing it relinquishes a small note:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The peak is finally in view, I heard him singing from there -- but I can't hear him now?
    I'll wait until he returns...
    -
    My leg's won't move, my fingers are frozen and my heart slows; how was it he fell so hard and We so far?
    Why did he betray Us?
    -
    He's here with me now -- earlier he called to me from this peak beckoning me to climb. He sung of the gloriful days of Lordaeron; but the higher I got the more mournful it became...
    Now I see though, it's not wrath that he commands, but regret.
    Just as I regret having made this climb... But I had fallen so very long ago, it seemed the only way to get back up...
    I shall serve my King, and Lordaeron, once more... In His name.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nearby you see a faint impression in the snow of where a body once lay. Leading away from it, descending the mountain, are boot prints frozen by unholy ice.

The horror of Arthas's betrayal has shocked the foundation of every faction on Azeroth. But none so much as the Humans of Lordaeron, and the Silver Hand.
    Arthas believed he was doing the right thing in cleansing Stratholme, in chasing Malganis to Northrend, in claiming Frostmourne... To Arthas, the Scourge and the Kingdom of Lordaeron are one in the same.
    The shattered hearts and broken faiths of the once holy, the once honorable, turn to further defilement in desperation and woe.
    Edited: November 11, 2015