1. Beggars in the capitals

Hello i get bothered all the time by beggars (about 5-20 per day) and some even start to insult / spam me for minutes (had one guy who spammed me for one hour with different toons) - ignoring them wont help, because they seem unlimited

At start i helped them out (probably that was the reason why they keep coming to me), but they always ask for few golds (up to 50 gold) despite their levels

I think at Frostwolf begging was bannable, how about here? Thanks in advance

2. Begging was never bannable and it most likely will never be.

Just ignore them. Either don't mind them or /ignore them. I just say mean things to them.

3. I always tell if they help me with a quest I will give them gold. Today I got a lvl 40 guy asking for 5 gold come to western plague lands and die there over 10 times, breaking his whole gear red causing him to ragequit and take sickness and still die and he whispered me his repairs costed 2g. Well worth the time :)))

4. There are beggars in the real world too, drop them 5 gold and they will leave you alone.

5. There are beggars in the real world too, drop them 5 gold and they will leave you alone.
    Don't encourage them. I made my own gold. Why can't they do the same?

Never give beggars gold. Never ever unless you personally know them, and even then, it will only encourage them to ask again.

6. If the Beggar forms a proper sentence asking for a small amount for skills/mount and is below 40, i see no point in denying that. Karma +

But if someone spams " gold plizz " i just spam /spit

7. There are beggars in the real world too, drop them 5 gold and they will leave you alone.
    5 golds? This is not Deathwing.
    Or I can drop them- F*ck you and die maybe? I think this is better.

8. 5 golds? This is not Deathwing.
    Or I can drop them- F*ck you and die maybe? I think this is better.
    Or you could be a civilized human being and say nothing at all?

9. Or you could be a civilized human being and say nothing at all?
    I cant be human Im a night elf, sry.

10. In Europe most beggars are part of an organization called "beggar-mafia" and not really people who are in need of money to survive - they just do it to get easy money and fake their poverty

Its the same here - people are too lazy to get gold for riding/training instead of doing actual work (for example doing professions for few minutes, whereas some low level materials sell for few golds already)

11. Some people just want to get carried through the entire game - give them gold, run them through dungeons, help the with quests etc.

If you say "no" they get angry and insult you. And if you help, most of them won't even say "thanks" >.<
    Install IgnoreMore and /ignore all the noobs. If they make it to 80 they will be the ones who ragequit after one wipe and throw insults at the healer/tank. ****ing cancer.

12. Don't worry, these beggars either won't last or get far in the game. They won't be playing longer when they realize the playerbase abhors them.