1. Please raise honor rates

Honor rates are way too low, please raise them! 150 honor for 1 hour bg? Insane!!! Please change!

Thank you!!!

2. Shut up. You are supposed to donate.

Lock thread.

Did I get it right?

EDIT: Forgot traditional pve player coming with "Y U SHOULD BE HAPPY YE EVEN GET SOMETHING".

3. Shut up. You are supposed to donate.

Lock thread.

Did I get it right?

EDIT: Forgot traditional pve player coming with "Y U SHOULD BE HAPPY YE EVEN GET SOMETHING".
    lol

You forgot the "GO PLAY ON ANOTHER SERVER WITH HIGHER HONOR RATES"

4. "We aren't going to do something because some loud mouthed players of the community want it"
    - Sapphire

Did I do it right?
    Edited: November 20, 2015

5. Heh, this reminds me of old AT forum...I guess rain of bans inc? Ay..

6. PvP is the only thing you can do on Blackrock, so it's supposed to be a hardcore PvP realm. I see no problem with that. If you want PvP gear to be easier to obtain, go play on the other realms... or on a server with higher honor rates.

Did my answer meet your expectations?

7. PvP is the only thing you can do on Blackrock, so it's supposed to be a hardcore PvP realm. I see no problem with that. If you want PvP gear to be easier to obtain, go play on the other realms... or on a server with higher honor rates.

No, since everybody can get free wrathful gear since months. The honor is needed for other features like transmogs, consumables and engineering items.

8. PvP is the only thing you can do on Blackrock, so it's supposed to be a hardcore PvP realm. I see no problem with that. If you want PvP gear to be easier to obtain, go play on the other realms... or on a server with higher honor rates.

Sad.......

9. PvP is the only thing you can do on Blackrock, so it's supposed to be a hardcore PvP realm. I see no problem with that. If you want PvP gear to be easier to obtain, go play on the other realms... or on a server with higher honor rates.

Son please, you got no clue what are you talking about ay?

No, stop trying so hard. I've lold.

10. yea its absurd.... getting 200k honor for outland honor set with this rate is completely impossible... ;/ Please warmane raise it ! :/