1. PvP is 100% poitless

3honor an HK, at best in 2 weeks we can be wearing season1 gear with 2 pieces of season 2 while people doing PVE will be 100% BT+ geared... Seems legit, fix honor and let us get season 3 gear with honor and an arena rating higher then 1800 this is 100% a joke right now.

2. 3honor an HK, at best in 2 weeks we can be wearing season1 gear with 2 pieces of season 2 while people doing PVE will be 100% BT+ geared... Seems legit, fix honor and let us get season 3 gear with honor and an arena rating higher then 1800 this is 100% a joke right now.
    Well I really didn't want to get involved in this because I felt I would be wasting my time with posting this exact same thing, but I concur it can't take that much effort. And I don't want to loose the pvp community before we even get to WOTLK. But honestly I'll just skip pvp this month if it means they can fix sentinel so I don't waste my time leveling more in WOTLK l. Because once WOTLK opens up if I'm still getting ported around due to Cc, sprint, shadow step, or just getting off my flying mount I'm not going to waste anymore time on the server. And I know the entire pvp community at least won't either. I think the server is fantastic and they are doing a great job. When I log in I feel like it's blizzard 100% up till I get on my flying mount or get ported around in PVP which is just a killer and I will break my keyboard if this happens in wrath. Especially if I loose a arena match due to it. In conclusion, I concur if it's a quick easy fix can we do something about this so we don't loose a portion of the PVP community. Or atleast some ease of mind like "don't worry by wrath it won't interfere with PVP at all nor flying mount issues "

Rant over did this on my iPhone so it's probably all messed up but you get the point.

3. 3honor an HK, at best in 2 weeks we can be wearing season1 gear with 2 pieces of season 2 while people doing PVE will be 100% BT+ geared... Seems legit, fix honor and let us get season 3 gear with honor and an arena rating higher then 1800 this is 100% a joke right now.
    Yuuuuuup.

Make sure to check out the bugtracker. The issues are being voted on there.

4. Well I really didn't want to get involved in this because I felt I would be wasting my time with posting this exact same thing, but I concur it can't take that much effort. And I don't want to loose the pvp community before we even get to WOTLK. But honestly I'll just skip pvp this month if it means they can fix sentinel so I don't waste my time leveling more in WOTLK l. Because once WOTLK opens up if I'm still getting ported around due to Cc, sprint, shadow step, or just getting off my flying mount I'm not going to waste anymore time on the server. And I know the entire pvp community at least won't either. I think the server is fantastic and they are doing a great job. When I log in I feel like it's blizzard 100% up till I get on my flying mount or get ported around in PVP which is just a killer and I will break my keyboard if this happens in wrath. Especially if I loose a arena match due to it. In conclusion, I concur if it's a quick easy fix can we do something about this so we don't loose a portion of the PVP community. Or atleast some ease of mind like "don't worry by wrath it won't interfere with PVP at all nor flying mount issues "

Rant over did this on my iPhone so it's probably all messed up but you get the point.
    +1 fix anti cheat or pvp will die

5. +1 fix anti cheat or pvp will die
    x2 honor will keep it alive. I havn't seen a single hacker.

6. i will add:
    world PvP is pointless. mobs are spawning so fast that it is better to go side by side than killing each other...
    sadly some ppl are just too short between ears to understand that...

also
    anti-cheat is making me puke... come one it's like jumping off the roller-coaster every time you charge...