1. Profs:

So,

a few may know that it was possible to learn grand master xxx, and get more than 375 skill, despite Northrend not being released yet. As many bugtracker reports got no reaction yet, and this is crucial for the realm first race, i would just like to ask if you are gonna remove 375+ skill on everyone? Because the ability to learn that skill is gone now, but some people still have 375+ skill, and thats not fair for people which are gonna go for realm firsts.

Thank you
    Edited: November 12, 2015

2. That was actually noticed
    The only benefit that gives you is having max skill level 390 instead of 375. You cannot collect any mats since Northrend is closed. The easiest way to deal with this is to just set the skill level of anyone above 375 down to 375 (along with removing any recipes learned)

3. That was actually noticed
    The only benefit that gives you is having max skill level 390 instead of 375. You cannot collect any mats since Northrend is closed. The easiest way to deal with this is to just set the skill level of anyone above 375 down to 375 (along with removing any recipes learned)
    Are you sure? I havent done profs in a while, but when i prospect thorium, i get materials for burning crusade, so what if i prospect burning crusade ores and get Wotlk materials?

4. Are you sure? I havent done profs in a while, but when i prospect thorium, i get materials for burning crusade, so what if i prospect burning crusade ores and get Wotlk materials?
    If you do make a bug report on the bug tracker. Going above the cap is not advised because, if we decide to force the skill cap to 375, learned recipes may bug out. We will solve the issues if they emerge but it could slow you down in the realm first race

5. If you do make a bug report on the bug tracker. Going above the cap is not advised because, if we decide to force the skill cap to 375, learned recipes may bug out. We will solve the issues if they emerge but it could slow you down in the realm first race
    Gonna try it later - if i find any ores lol - otherwise i just hope this will be fixed properly and detailled information regarding the release will come soon.

Thank you

6. prospecting thorium ore and getting bc green gems is no bug, if u read the tool tip of like informant (addon) you would see, that if u prospect thorium ore, you ahve a 1% chance of getting a gem of bc.

7. That was actually noticed
    Gonna try it later - if i find any ores lol - otherwise i just hope this will be fixed properly and detailled information regarding the release will come soon.

Thank you
    You can get to 450 actually. I tried and succeded.

8. You can get to 450 actually. I tried and succeded.
    Should not have done that, if we made a mistake and i told you that we will revert all proffs to 375 that does not mean that you are allowed to find methods to reach grand master (you should not have been able to without visiting Northrend, which can be considered to be an exploit... )
    We will revert all proffs and remove the achievement soon.

EDIT. If you used normal methods to reach that skill cap you will not be punished, just to be clear

9. Should not have done that, if we made a mistake and i told you that we will revert all proffs to 375 that does not mean that you are allowed to find methods to reach grand master (you should not have been able to without visiting Northrend, which can be considered an exploit... )
    +1
    /10chars

10. Should not have done that, if we made a mistake and i told you that we will revert all proffs to 375 that does not mean that you are allowed to find methods to reach grand master (you should not have been able to without visiting Northrend, which can be considered to be an exploit... )

EDIT. If you used normal methods to reach that skill cap you will not be punished, just to be clear
    I didnt, explaining it ATM. And i would love an official statement regarding this that i did it legit and without exploits. Because i did this for the good of the server and a fair race. Otherwise i could have stayed on 449 and get it on Northrend.

11. Gz to realm first 450 skinner I guess... Can we revert this now instead of having to wait? The proffession bonuses are real...

12. When doing the revert, do keep in mind that some races get bonuses to a profession, allowing them to have a higher cap (Gnomes with engineering, for instance).

I would be pretty damn salty if I made a Gnome for this exact reason and then lose my advantage when it actually does matter.

13. Everybody is doing 400+ profession and i am just sitting here not able to find a damn fel iron bar...