1. Realm first miner:

Edited: November 12, 2015

2. Delete that achiev and wait with this to open wotlk

3. +60 Stamina OP

ps: nice keybinds casual

4. How were you able to learn the 375-450 mining since its Wotlk only?

5. legit **** 450 skill in tbc

6. Y e a h boiis, what now warmane!!

7. Nice binds...

Can bind Seal, can't bind Avenging Wrath..

8. Nice binds...

Can bind Seal, can't bind Avenging Wrath..
    The hate of you people is real. Im waiting for a new PC and didnt set up anything since leveling. Usually i have some other UI. Go hate somewhere else please.

P.s.: I was thinking about making classic keybinds so the hate gets better, but was 2 lazy :(
    Edited: November 12, 2015

9. The hate of you people is real.

Spoiler: Show
    <Paradox> racist confirmed?

10. Spoiler: Show
    <Paradox> racist confirmed?
    Keep feeding me :*

11. Read the edit in that post, there are legit ways to reach that cap without exploiting

Anyway, it will be removed tonight and every proff over 375 will be reset to 375 (grand master spell removed too). The actual realm first will not be affected

12. Yay :P thats nice to hear/read

13. Read the edit in that post, there are legit ways to reach that cap without exploiting

Anyway, it will be removed tonight and every proff over 375 will be reset to 375 (grand master spell removed too). The actual realm first will not be affected
    Will you please refund the gold it has cost to learn at least? Some people just learnt by accident you know, it's glowing in green, why not.... the grand master skill is fairly expensive!

14. I just want to know how do you reach alt+T as a keybind instead of just using F or G which you don't even have

12 Last