1. Don't be ridiculous!

<Ohdo> is da best one PvP guild in all Warmane and can beat any alliance or horde guild, so accept and fight if u don't afraid!
    FTW <Ohdo>

BR,
    хаха мирси

2. Finally, after 2 pages of cancerous comments, someone made a reasonable one.
    /tip fedora @costas

3. Your jokes are hilarious, please tell me more. I can discuss that as well but you are not going to like what i have to say. Dont take any credits you are almost worthless there, you have the rank but all respect and authority belong to Tuerkij. Let me just mention that Flea after leaving you came to us and said: i wont ever premade again with that Zhonga ******, if we are losing battleground he is not leading at all he just rages like maniac if he spot VM in bg " Now he is again with you, and if i heard well he is one of top ranks there. Good luck with such persons running your guild.
    First of all i didnt leave and come to You, I was asked like 20 times by one of your members to make the application .As a matter of fact i wasnt even in the guild with zhonga before i trasnfered, Secondly i never did badmouth anyone nor do i do it now,you can ask anyone in and out of the guild even ur ex members.Even if i did say something it was in a moment of rage, I went back Horde to play with my irl and other friends which i explained to ripper. Now i dont want to turn this into a discussion i have nothing but respect for you and most of your members, But please do me a favor and leave me out of Your and Zhongas discussion. Tyvm.

Yours trully. Flea
    Edited: November 19, 2015

4. making an application to join f​ucking valars tho

5. Hello,
    I can confirm that VM have dodged 1 confirmed GvG event against us, that was like 3 weeks ago when I had free time to play, so yes, that SS proves it.
    Now, talking about respect. I find you, Killwithme, the most toxic player on this realm. You and your officers were spying old IH, ruining our Guild events, and what else I actually don't want to know. Every time we were unprepared for any kind of attack, you were there, trying to accomplish something. I guess you've tried to impress someone, but you failed.
    So after you showed your true face, I was not really interested to do any kind of business with you.

I'm keeping this short as I don't feel like getting involved in any longer conversation, just wanted to point on some things.
    Cheers!

6. HAHAHA, yes, I remember that Nagrand event. Killwithme is a confirmed piece of s​hit.

7. Hi, personally I haven't played on deathwing in over a month and I'm in no way part of this discussion but I've played some BGs and this ret from valar morghulis (Niksyn was it?) is in every single BG that happens on the server and he doesn't even know paladins have a spell called 'Cleanse'. nice guild guys kkthxbai

8. Hi, personally I haven't played on deathwing in over a month and I'm in no way part of this discussion but I've played some BGs and this ret from valar morghulis (Niksyn was it?) is in every single BG that happens on the server and he doesn't even know paladins have a spell called 'Cleanse'. nice guild guys kkthxbai
    Dont blame only one guy for that, its just DW playstyle.

9. All of you are right, Valar Morghulis is home of stun wings molten skill paladins, charge bladestorm warriors and similar unskilled creatures.
    I would quote Killwithme posts from previous pages to directly point out proof of how brain damaged he is, but merely looking at those lower my IQ by a significant amount.
    Read those with caution. I regret that I ever did.
    I don't like Warbringers too much either, they also have mostly mentally challenged personnel, but from my experience as someone who is solo queueing all the time, whenever I got in a BG where there is an equal amount of WB and VM - we won.
    Actually even randoms or PvE guild premades beat them mostly.
    Pretty bad guild with even worse leadership imo.

10. well many of warbringers solo queue, they just premade like few bgs online then they spread up... i saw that many times, and they didnt change its just own problems and guild problems but thats not with me so just keep in peace.. be friends life is 1 day..

11. After this disgraceful show of complete incompetence, its sad for me to say that I've lost all respect for all of the officers of Valar Morghulis and Killwithme specifically. You're lying to these people, attempting to send us into dismay and ruin our reputation just so that you can do what...? Brag? You've dodged us at-least 3 times saying your guildies are at work or your guildies are sick, it's disgraceful you can't just admit defeat and move on, a trait that the blood oath also posses. I hope you have Cenarius' favour next time we meet 10v10, because you're going to be slaughtered first.

iSullivan
    After this disgraceful show of complete incompetence, its sad for me to say that I've lost all respect for all of the officers of Valar Morghulis and Killwithme specifically. You're lying to these people, attempting to send us into dismay and ruin our reputation just so that you can do what...? Brag? You've dodged us at-least 3 times saying your guildies are at work or your guildies are sick, it's disgraceful you can't just admit defeat and move on, a trait that the blood oath also posses. I hope you have Cenarius' favour next time we meet 10v10, because you're going to be slaughtered first.
    Coming from by far the worst warrior on warmane who was ally 2 weeks ago using words as "us" and "our", a true topkek if we ever see one in the wild.
    Edited: November 21, 2015

First ... 7891011 ... Last