1. Valar Morghulis LF PvP Sunday

Just like title says, this is my attempt to try to organize PvP event this weekend in sunday.
    We are looking for:

10v10 fight (our priority)

If against horde team than WSG if ally we will meet in arena.
    Honestly, we would prefer it to be guild versus guild teams and also team to be from horde but it there are no interested people for that we are also willing to fight against any 10.
    Gather your crew and face us.

40v40 fight -There are two options here:

1. World PvP somewhere in Outland or Tanaris for example.
    2. Full Alterac Valley premade using addon.
    Since this can hardly be done guild vs guild we can gather players from all pvp guilds on ally and horde side and form 40 man raid.

I am asking from all visitors on this topic to consider this offer and maybe speak with your officers/guild masters and let me know if anyone is interested.

Dont cut dodge gems, lets have some pvp fun at least once in a week.
    Realm is kinda dying and we can bring back to life at least one part of good old times.

Date when event should happen is november 15th (sunday)
    time : 3pm server time

2. Great idea. Pls record fights and post em here.
    P.S. AV 40v40 would suck, better wpvp imo :-)

3. Ah, but Valar still exists? I thought after having had to face <Ohdo> you decided to disband, uninstall WoW and dedicate your lives to the harvesting of potatoes.

4. @Orthodoh92 If this meeting happens, unfortunately i won't be able to record it but i know some people who can do it ;)
    I kinda disagree about this AV thing, just imagine full AV 40 BiS players on both sides..that offers a lot more fun and tons of fights and honorable kills. It would be the best if we could agree to avoid capping towers and just pvp whole match ;)

@Nigel- Refrain from stupid comments please.

5. Hello, my ingame name is Cenarius, I am the guild master of <Ohdo>.

As I stated on your previous post, the ambitious and well organized guild <Ohdo> is ready to face your guild.
    I have also mentioned our desire to prove ourselves, as almost every <Ohdo> member is skilled and eager to fight.
    Our small, family friendly guild, has evolved into a killing machine, as proven in battlegrounds.
    I will understand if you decide not to fight us, but until you surrender or lose to us, I am challenging your guild to a 40v40 fight.
    I would actually like to raise the numbers to 100v100, but since small and weak new guilds like Valar Morghulis and Carpe Noctem ex Fatality are not able to muster that amount of men, I must comply.
    Alas, another proof of how superior <Ohdo> is compared to the insects that surround it.
    Long live <Ohdo> and all its children.

6. @Orthodoh92 If this meeting happens, unfortunately i won't be able to record it but i know some people who can do it ;)
    I kinda disagree about this AV thing, just imagine full AV 40 BiS players on both sides..that offers a lot more fun and tons of fights and honorable kills. It would be the best if we could agree to avoid capping towers and just pvp whole match ;)
    Ok, if any1 can record it and share it here or anywhere, do it :D
    Well actually u wrote my thoughts. I meant if 80 BiS players gather in AV and then start capping towers and GYs instead doing some hard core pvp, that would suck. As u said, u should agree just to pvp, not capping towers neither GYs (maybe allow GYs, idk) and win the game with HKs only. Also maybeeee, i say maybe, restrict number of healers to 10.
    P.S. If u cant record or any of ur mates, SSs would be great too :-)

7. I think that Wsg would be best idea to do, since it would be really hard to get AV going with 40 ppl, nut who knows maybe its possible. Only oponents on horde side who are worth to pvp in wsg or world pvp are Warbringers, Unit X, Rudolfians and some Royal Bloodline members. That is my thought, i hope you will get some guild vs guild stuff goin on. Best wishes :-)

8. I think that Wsg would be best idea to do, since it would be really hard to get AV going with 40 ppl, nut who knows maybe its possible. Only oponents on horde side who are worth to pvp in wsg or world pvp are Warbringers, Unit X, Rudolfians and some Royal Bloodline members. That is my thought, i hope you will get some guild vs guild stuff goin on. Best wishes :-)
    Thanks for kind words. It's a rare thing to see ;)
    I agree that i can expect some action only from those guilds you just said. We have a deal with Warbringers and hopefully we should play that WSG, unless something comes up (we have been unfortunate few times).
    However, still, not a single word from other leaders of horde and alliance...
    This is awesome opportunity, i dont get why people are not getting involved (40v40).

9. ahahhha vallar the noobs are again Make event guild x guild :D.... realy? :DDDdd
    why? .. idk..

on realm have Guild ohdo and vallar stil not Can understand That they are Sh!t xaxaxa..

hey vallar go vs ohdo or you are noobs

OhDo iS KiLL YoU fAsT HhahaHAHhahAHAHhahaHAHAHa

....and this warloc kilwhitme is so brain uvreden player ahhh XD

10. As my young apprentice spiritwolf tried to explain, <Ohdo> is the leading guild on this realm.
    It is crystal clear that Valar Morghulis is afraid of facing us in the battlefield, their leader is even using cheap tricks such as 'i dont get why people are not getting involved(40v40)' to avoid it.
    Too bad there are no guilds capable of fighting us, I guess that constant battleground victories against these randoms will have to do.
    <Ohdo> is accepting any 40v40 challenges, you can post it here, I will keep checking this thread to see if the untermensch will accept my challenge.

11. Cenarious, I count on you and your crew to be among those 40 which we are going to represent horde team.

12. u should be shame.. asking such thing.. horde have not that many pvp guilds like alliance.. u guys should spread few of u should get on horde....

13. Maybe you are right that alliance has a bit more pvp oriented players,but, according to website there are approx 1500 players on each side...there has to be at least 40 worthy ones in horde.
    I am not proposing 500v500....
    And, at the end, the reason why i wrote this topic in thursday is to arrange something before weekend come and call people to come online at the certain hour...

14. I asked for a 40v40 between our guilds, 40 <Ohdo> vs 40 Valar Morghulis, if you are unable to organize this, I am asking any other Alliance guild that is - to challenge.
    As for the fights consisting of all possible guilds on both sides, make it a 100v100 or 200v200 and Horde can count on <Ohdo>, like this its too small of a fight for all of us to fit.
    Maybe if Warbringers, Unit X and Rudolf Scitovski all went Alliance, you guys could all go against <Ohdo>.
    Spoiler: Show
    and lose

15. yah but still.. 1500 each side.. 1490 are pve players.. that often plays pvp.. seems legit.. u guys are just bit *****s. want double trinket.. 90% of valars and others pvp guilds are humans i wonder why.. and the other 10% .. they are not humans cuze that class isnt able too..

12311 ... Last