1. Is Wotlk launch still on track?

Does anyone know an approximate date ?

2. 11 Hours since this thread has been posted. Staff, if you don't want to reply to threads like this, I think you should consider updating the official thread with information, even if you don't have the exact date or even an estimate yet, it would be nice to know anything.

3. 11 Hours since this thread has been posted. Staff, if you don't want to reply to threads like this, I think you should consider updating the official thread with information, even if you don't have the exact date or even an estimate yet, it would be nice to know anything.
    It would be, indeed.

4. 11 Hours since this thread has been posted. Staff, if you don't want to reply to threads like this, I think you should consider updating the official thread with information, even if you don't have the exact date or even an estimate yet, it would be nice to know anything.

Would you chill the **** out? You ever thing that maybe they are too busy working to answer a little forum post? Jesus Christ these guys don't owe you anything, you didn't pay for this game, you don't own rights to any of it.

Devs if you are reading this thanks for the good server, take your time and make it as fun as possible. P.s. Make wintergrasp retail like that's all I ask :).

5. Would you chill the **** out? You ever thing that maybe they are too busy working to answer a little forum post? Jesus Christ these guys don't owe you anything, you didn't pay for this game, you don't own rights to any of it.

Devs if you are reading this thanks for the good server, take your time and make it as fun as possible. P.s. Make wintergrasp retail like that's all I ask :).
    Lol if there's someone who needs to chill it's you :P Release date i think would be around 5th of Dec because TBC was released 5th of November and it's only 1 month.

6. Would you chill the **** out? You ever thing that maybe they are too busy working to answer a little forum post? Jesus Christ these guys don't owe you anything, you didn't pay for this game, you don't own rights to any of it.

If they can delete some negative post in one hour im pretty sure they can anserw for this in 11hours

7. Lol if there's someone who needs to chill it's you :P Release date i think would be around 5th of Dec because TBC was released 5th of November and it's only 1 month.
    The sooner the better if you ask me. I doubt it'd be as soon as November 5th though, since even TBC took some excess time to get released, and is not obviously nearly complete yet.

8. Would you chill the **** out? You ever thing that maybe they are too busy working to answer a little forum post? Jesus Christ these guys don't owe you anything, you didn't pay for this game, you don't own rights to any of it.
    I was just suggesting communication improvements from the staff to the players. That is just good customer service, has nothing to do with me having rights to complain or anything. If there was something wrong with my business, I would want someone to point it out. I'm sorry if my post came off as an aggressive one to you. I don't think it's much asked if they kept the official thread up to date. There's a lot of rumors going around about changing stuff from what it was originally planned to be as. Right now I don't think there's one place where I can check out what is _really_ going on with the server, rather than reading through every thread and finding developer / moderator posts etc.

9. The sooner the better if you ask me. I doubt it'd be as soon as November 5th though, since even TBC took some excess time to get released, and is not obviously nearly complete yet.
    You prob mean 5th of December? 5th of November already passed :D Well i just want wrath soon to be honest but i prob still have studies then haha :D

10. bump, knowing the exact date would be nice

11. The sooner the better if you ask me. I doubt it'd be as soon as November 5th though, since even TBC took some excess time to get released, and is not obviously nearly complete yet.
    not obviously? I think you just mean obviously. I'm a grammar police at work I guess. Anyways, enjoy tbc while it lasts.

12. not obviously? I think you just mean obviously. I'm a grammar police at work I guess. Anyways, enjoy tbc while it lasts.
    I fail to see anything wrong with that :P

13. Has there been an official date for the release yet!? I am so excited :)