1. I can already tell you what the Gms and Admins take on this will be. This is a social game and they CANNOT control what people chose to socialize about and discuss, be that religion or rape. Any type of ban ever given out for religion is going to be because of the spam/drama. I figure our Gm's aren't religion-hating atheist, and even if they are they are more than tolerable of 20,000 different peoples beliefs.

They will NEVER cater to any small denominations wants.

"lel edgy teen I hate god, pls ban anyone who likes religion"

I understand why Isis is trying to kill us. Hell, I want to kill this new generation of "lel gamers". Just realize you think your cool and **** with your atheism, ponies, and traps but I'm sure I'll be much happier taking my wife to church Sunday than you'll ever be, lonely and ****ed up with mantits cause your a failed shemale.

I'd hate God too if he made me as stupid as most of you.

2. Oh my glob, don't start this bull**** here. Nodoby cares.

3. Hey hey guys, lets alll calm down.

Freedom of speech, don't like it? Move on. So what if someone is preaching? Just ignore it, simply as that and there is an ignore option for a reason and the ability to not give an F about it.

4. Guess what? That's all your opinion and no one ****ing cares about your opinion because its not even close to truth. You're smearing smut because you're some edgy teenager whose jumping on a band-wagon since the Paris attacks. People like you make me sick and your also forgot to tip your fedora to let me know ur a giant ******.

What sounds more enlightened and intelligent? The guy who can't tolerate peoples culture and belief or the guy who accept people for who they are, the backgrounds they come from? Don't even bother arguing with me, cause hiding by your post you probably have very few friends and I'm not interested in curving your loneliness . Thank you for this invaluable input.
    K.

Go pray in a corner or something, and, indeed, I won't argue with you, I consider your kind a waste of time.

Oh, and Btw, thanks for reinforcing my argument, I'm sorry my post broke something inside of you and made you explode, my bad! :P

5. I don't see why you people are so against preaching. All I want to do is spread the glory of the Holy Light.
    Atone for your sins and let the Light fill you with hope for when peril arrives at your doorstep!

6. I don't see why you people are so against preaching. All I want to do is spread the glory of the Holy Light.
    Atone for your sins and let the Light fill you with hope for when peril arrives at your doorstep!
    cause unless we have the same belief's as the person preaching it's annoying as hell.

First 12