1. Death To Alliance

ALLIANCE WILL BURN

FOR THE HORDE!

http://youtu.be/FA_8TY9Z5Zg

2. The cum-guzzling downy returns.

Watch out for idle threats and roleplay, guys. He's a spooky one.

3. You should know that the alliance nearly wiped out the horde from the existence in Warcraft 2, and this will be a trilogy, so you will see alot of orcs dying. :D

4. The cum-guzzling downy returns.

Watch out for idle threats and roleplay, guys. He's a spooky one.
    Hate us cause they amus

5. You should know that the alliance nearly wiped out the horde from the existence in Warcraft 2, and this will be a trilogy, so you will see alot of orcs dying. :D
    Nearly is the keyword ... I already know what happens to your king.

6. Nearly is the keyword ... I already know what happens to your king.
    Begone. Haven't u played Warcraft 1-3? :o

7. Nearly is the keyword ... I already know what happens to your king.
    We lost one king, you lost your world and 95% of the orc race. :D
    Edited: November 6, 2015

8. Tgodsavage is actually Troll in game too.
    I know, another nearly extinct race (In game-lore) :D

9. I know, another nearly extinct race (In game-lore) :D
    It really does not matter because if those races were close to extinction you wouldn't be at war and lose battles against them (including your king getting killed) Thrall being one of the most powerful beings in Azeroth he could cripple the alliance singlehandedly but then again he isn't as bloodthirsty as Garrosh Hellscream. Sylvanas Winderunner is arguably the best archer in all of Azeroth and well could take out your leaders no where close from the actual battle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think horde won the first war

Horde will win at the end of the day. Blizzard will not allow alliance to stay victorious except for brief moments and that is because the might of the horde is unbreakable no matter the numbers, Horde always finds a way to survive and get the job done

10. It really does not matter because if those races were close to extinction you wouldn't be at war and lose battles against them (including your king getting killed) Thrall being one of the most powerful beings in Azeroth he could cripple the alliance singlehandedly but then again he isn't as bloodthirsty as Garrosh Hellscream. Sylvanas Winderunner is arguably the best archer in all of Azeroth and well could take out your leaders no where close from the actual battle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think horde won the first war

Horde will win at the end of the day. Blizzard will not allow alliance to stay victorious except for brief moments and that is because the might of the horde is unbreakable no matter the numbers, Horde always finds a way to survive and get the job done
    Thrall couldn't stop Garrosh (Who can't solo Varian) in orgrimmar, will he cripple the alliance?
    In the orc campaing you had to rescue thrall from MURLOCS!

Alliance have Malfurion, Cenarius... Jaina almost destroyed Orgrimmar with the Focusing Iris after Theramore's siege.

In Wolfheart, a single worgen's army crushed the elite armies of Garrosh in Ashenvale (And their Notherend beasts).

And horde won the first war because the Demon curse, fighting againt a single human realm (The alliance doesn't exist yet), but its the second war that matters.

Horde/alliance will not win against each other, because the war it's over with the Siege of Orgrimmar, and the Burning Crusade will wipe the armies from both factions in Legion.

11. He couldn't stop Garrosh (Who can't solo Varian) in orgrimmar, will he singlerhandedly the alliance?
    In the orc campaing you had to rescue thrall from murlocs.

Alliance have Malfurion, Cenarius... Jaina almost destroy the Orgrimmar with the Focusing Iris after Theramore's siege.

In Wolfheart, a single worgen's army crushed the elite armies of Garrosh in Ashenvale (And their Notherend beasts).

And horde won the first war because the Demon curse, but its the second war that matters.

Horde/alliance will not win against each other, because the war end with the Siege of Orgrimmar, and the Burning Crushade will wipe the armies from both factions in Legion.
    Jaina isn't that powerful because she fled from a device known as a "mana bomb" and almost died due to the nuclear effect constructed by the horde made by the blood elves. Jaina becoming furious due to her apprentice dying in the blast and her friends she wants the horde destroyed. However not even Jaina can match up against the might of Thrall who is in every way, shape and form stronger than Jaina & the prophet valen combined. Thrall does not want war but he will do what is necessary for the survival of his faction.

12. Jaina isn't that powerful because she fled from a device known as a "mana bomb" and almost died due to the nuclear effect constructed by the horde made by the blood elves. Jaina becoming furious due to her apprentice dying in the blast and her friends she wants the horde destroyed. However not even Jaina can match up against the might of Thrall who is in every way, shape and form stronger than Jaina & the prophet valen combined. Thrall does not want war but he will do what is necessary for the survival of his faction.
    The horde made the ''mana bomb'' using the stolen focusing Iris, they couldn't destroy Theramore (a very small city) without stealing this weapon to the blue dragons, and they paid for it (Jaina almost used the focusing iris to summon a big Tsunami, but Kalecgos stopped her before she destroy everything in Durotar). And Thrall isn't so powerfull, he was captured by a group of murlocs, lol. I think Malfurion, Cenarius or even Muradin are more powerfull.

13. And Thrall isn't so powerfull, he was captured by a group of murlocs, lol. I think Malfurion, Cenarius or even Muradin are more powerfull.
    Thrall isn't so powerful ? What did you just say.. You do realize that Thrall has saved Azeroth more than a few times, he resigned as Warchief during cata to stop the events and destruction of deathwing and much more. Jaina could of summoned a big Tsunami BUT thrall is strong enough to push that tsunami in the other direction double the mass and completely submerge the northern kingdoms killing not only all the alliance but the blood elves and forsaken, Thrall would not go through with that but Garrosh however .. Shows no mercy for alliance scum and I love his version of the "Iron Horde"

12 Last