1. Legendary Items

Hello there,
    I was wondering (more of a direct question to the Admins/company owners) when will the legendary cataclysm items be available under any form.

I know I have spoken to someone in charge some time ago and I was told that the anti-exploit required so the legendary staff quest wouldn't be (exploitable) is not yet available.
    Considering that to be the honest truth, there are still ways to get items via the market (coins/points) and you can also keep in mind the timeplayed or other kind of contributions to the server.

I know I would be willing to go a long way to get some of the unavaible items in my collection.

Also, implementing a reward system in order to get OLD titles and other vanity items from the older expansions would be nice IMO. (you can limit each account to 1 reward accountwide and use criteria that people won't be able to exploit easily)

Thanks for investing the time to read the lines above, I hope someone from the staff can come with a good answer.

Have a nice evening,
    Dr. John
    Edited: November 17, 2015

2. ring ring... anyone ?
    this was answered multiple times..use brain pls

3. this was answered multiple times..use brain pls
    Or at least the search option.

4. As elder god I speak on behalf of the council, these "legendary" weapons have been banished from earth realm to bring balance to the realms. If a great evil were to posses these weapons Earthrealm would be doomed of total corruption and it's people extinct.

We have spoken

5. As elder god I speak on behalf of the council, these "legendary" weapons have been banished from earth realm to bring balance to the realms. If a great evil were to posses these weapons Earthrealm would be doomed of total corruption and it's people extinct.

We have spoken
    You know, there is like 3 rogues running around with the legendary daggers right?:>

6. You know, there is like 3 rogues running around with the legendary daggers right?:>
    would like to see those... and figure out where the flying **** they got them from... I have sleeper/dreamer on my rogue and can't see how to obtain them on the marketplace

7. few rogues had them premoltdown from marketplace (requirement was either 150 or 300 coins, 800 vote points, some extreme played time on the rogue directly (30 d or more) AND sleeper and dreamer in bags - this might not be accurate its long time ago so i dont remember well) - and after moltdown those rogues was allowed to regain them via PMing admins proving they had them before or smtng like that, sry if its innacurate but i believe it was close to this

8. wasn't that for smourne only or something?

9. few rogues had them premoltdown from marketplace (requirement was either 150 or 300 coins, 800 vote points, some extreme played time on the rogue directly (30 d or more) AND sleeper and dreamer in bags
    Requirements for Legendary Daggers (Pre-Moltdown);

-Sleeper AND Dreamer in your possession
    -150 days played
    -300 coins
    -800 vote points

They were/are extremely OP.

10. Requirements for Legendary Daggers (Pre-Moltdown);

-Sleeper AND Dreamer in your possession
    -150 days played
    -300 coins
    -800 vote points

They were/are extremely OP.
    legendary daggers despite the general assumption were not that op nor hard to get. (like 3 months of doing NORMAL dragon soul)
    rogues and casters suffer greatcly for not having bis weapons unlike ****ing dks/rets/wars with their allmighty gurthalak of thousand blood sucking dicks

pce

11. wasn't that for smourne only or something?
    Nah daggers as well. You didnt read much about it because only 3 rogues actually got it.

12. As elder god I speak on behalf of the council, these "legendary" weapons have been banished from earth realm to bring balance to the realms. If a great evil were to posses these weapons Earthrealm would be doomed of total corruption and it's people extinct.

We have spoken
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary
    Prolly 1 or 2 more rogues have them, these are the 2 I knew for..
    Edited: November 21, 2015

13. There was also some night elf rogue who had them. All of those people played pve if I recall correctly.