1. ROGUES or etc reply plz

OK...First of all... i`m noob player and i love it k3k..BUT i want to ask something about the rogue dmg...What am i missing here..Something is strange or should i call it lucky.!?...I was playing druid and i follow the dmg of a rogue while he does opener on me while iam in bear form with 42k + armor reducing physical dmg by 47%...Full 522 gear

Mathematically How on earth rogue doing 160k Ambush crit and Eviscerate 80k physical while only 1 agility trinket proced for him through bskin active on me!...LOL
    Any one smart enough to tell me :S

link from image in paint... http://imgur.com/f15qAsA

2. Buff stacking,all procs and it's a rogue.Maybe it was combat

3. Cause shadow blades bypass all armor.

4. easy you fix one thing, five more broken, yeah i got 195k evis from a rouge, with frost dk in blood presence, full grive gear.

5. thats normal i use on my war defensive stance+shield wall and got hit from dks for 300k many times...

6. just get over it. everything is working as intended.

7. Im a sub rouge and using nightstalker talent. It makes you deal 50% more damage while on stealth. My ilvl is 501. When i do my burst with all procs i do 90k-120k ambush crit. With 60% mastery + procs eviscirate damage is 70k-80+. Maybe that rouge is fully geared too. Well that's my opinion hehe

8. Welcome to Warmane :D
    All my pvping chars in 522 but a rogue can kill them less than 5 secs (1 stun)
    Same with Bladestorm...fear/stun - bladestorm die...:D
    I stop pvp-ing since they dont give a fk about these things...actually they absolutely dont give fk about nothing in mop(and in cata too) since the LORDAERON ubercoolawesome bullsht has released...

I guess we have to find another Server if nothing gonna happen soon...(and it wont)
    sry for rage but thing are gettin ridiculous

9. Welcome to Warmane :D
    All my pvping chars in 522 but a rogue can kill them less than 5 secs (1 stun)
    Same with Bladestorm...fear/stun - bladestorm die...:D
    I stop pvp-ing since they dont give a fk about these things...actually they absolutely dont give fk about nothing in mop(and in cata too) since the LORDAERON ubercoolawesome bullsht has released...

I guess we have to find another Server if nothing gonna happen soon...(and it wont)
    sry for rage but thing are gettin ridiculous
    dont stay in the fire - nothing more to say.
    Learn how to pvp.

10. lost count of the amount of times ive been insta killed by rogues in one stun (522 war, in def stance) the 8k agi proc pve trinkets are partly to blame, they should proc less (4k) in PVP, even trinketing the stun and blowing all def cds is usually not enough to save me in this situation.

11. That is just stupid, warriors can easily counter a rogue if you know how to play. My sub rogues indeed does kill almost all classes in 1 stun lock but not 522 geared players that know how to play.

12. KEK just l2p and stop qq, i don't see rogues owning in arena with a healer, you get rekt if you play with a prist or dudu, rogue needs to play with frost mage to be able to get some decent rating, qq moar cuz you suck, warriors are so brutaly op that it's not even funny anymore, same goes for affly locks and bugged resto druid you would need 2 rogues to kill a resto dudu now go make 40 key binds stop clicking and l2p, spam 1 dot sit in bear form and you never drop below 80% hp (skill)
    Edited: November 14, 2015

13. dont stay in the fire - nothing more to say.
    Learn how to pvp.
    Thanks dude I forgot this one -___-
    Pls exlpain me how not to stand in fire if u get fked up in few secs? Genius....I guess u dont even play pvp here. Or 1500 2s rate at maximum.

( I meant I get killed if I dont have available trinket.... and as all we know rogues have more than one stun)

14. Buff stacking,all procs and it's a rogue.Maybe it was combat
    Rogue was sub spec..but anyway tnks for reply kind ppl..always good to see replies and opinions of others...Mybe i should make rogue and enjoy big crazy numbers :)

12 Last