I lvl 2

wut do?

cud google..

nah, i dun wun google doe

game broke

server broke

i lev 2 a beta sever

bye fgts

2. I WEIGHT 4 ALL DA DAY (5 HOLE MENATES) AN NO REPLAY. GMS MODS STAFF ALL LEYZY NO CAR ABUT CUMINEHTY.

DEY KANT HEV LAIFE IF DEY HEV GAYME SEVER. LURN 2 PROFESIANEL BISCUITNESS.

bye fgts

3. As Elder God I have sensed you have came from a demension of a plebian race and are lost having stumbled your way into Neltharion. If you wish I can summon a mystical portal and bring you back to your plebian family that misses you dearly, if you come to harm my realm of Neltharion I will smite you one thousand times by the eternal power of the Elder Gods and whatever is left of you ... You will be banished to the wasteland called the Netherrealm where the dark lord ... Lord Medan resides ... He will make you his slave and you will wish you had not doubted the power of an Elder God.

We have spoken.

4. Close and delete this trash thread!

5. Yes I know that you like trash. But majority doesn't need this shiet.

6. Yes I know that you like trash. But majority doesn't need this shiet.
    Wow so much hate and negativity. Chill out bro o.o

7. Yeah this wanna be nerds tht try to be funny and make jokes seem very annoying these days, If this is a future, the world is really going down...trash talking kids that need attention. I mean 1 level in this range is killing 3 mobs this whole thread is a joke and the starter should be banned before he annoys us at level 85.