1. Is playing here a good idea

Hi,

I am currently playing on Lordaeron, however I have always been quite bored with just WotLK world and I would like to play either Cata or MoP. The question is whether is this realm viable? Isn't it bugged? And also what's the thing with the Alliance here?

2. Things u have to know:
    1: Many donators with broken PvE gear
    2: Many selfish and conceited players
    3: Random BG's > Tol Barad > Duels > Arena
    4: Horde queueing full bis geared premades all day long to farm some green geared people and brag about it.
    5: Many roleplaying trolls that hate on Alliance
    6: Threads in the forum with people braging about their BG screenshots (very important to screenshot every kill)
    7: No life multiboxers ( especially on Horde)

If u can deal with all that and maybe some more things, then u are good to go.
    If u wanna do PvP, go Alliance, there are some very skilled players, but they are hard to find, cause they usually stfu and play.

3. hey,

atm there are not alot of updates on neltharion but its still worth playin!!
    (btw we get few fixes for classes and game breaking stuff from green_dev our hero :D)

and one more thing if u like pvp with realy cool community neltharion will be a real good server for u :D

4. Much hate on horde? Bull**** 1 sided comment, there are premaded with bis players on both sides, overall alliance is better in pvp overall, most hordies change to ally after they get raped. As for everything else i do agree. Cata is the exp with least attention from staff.

5. Much hate on horde? Bull**** 1 sided comment, there are premaded with bis players on both sides, overall alliance is better in pvp overall, most hordies change to ally after they get raped. As for everything else i do agree. Cata is the exp with least attention from staff.
    Dont really know if it changed, cause I havent played on Nelth for like 2 months, but back then the usual suspicious Horde guilds queued full geared premade all day long, just to farm low geared people and brag about it, Alliance guilds did that also, but not as much as Horde, since some Horde guilds thought they had to prove something.

6. Things u have to know:
    1: Many donators with broken PvE gear
    2: Many selfish and conceited players
    3: Random BG's > Tol Barad > Duels > Arena
    4: Horde queueing full bis geared premades all day long to farm some green geared people and brag about it.
    5: Many roleplaying trolls that hate on Alliance
    6: Threads in the forum with people braging about their BG screenshots (very important to screenshot every kill)
    7: No life multiboxers ( especially on Horde)

If u can deal with all that and maybe some more things, then u are good to go.
    If u wanna do PvP, go Alliance, there are some very skilled players, but they are hard to find, cause they usually stfu and play.
    Holy **** you are so misleading and blinded by your hate for horde for some reasons.
    1. PvE gear isn't broken.. But yes there are donators.
    2. It's an MMO, that's not rare or anything.
    3. Erm?
    4. Both sides queue full geared premades, it's not one way. Today on horde I queued with nearly a full group of greenies 4 times in a row, then my last BG there was a premade.
    5. That happens from both sides, refer to point 2.
    6. That actually hasn't happened in weeks maybe even over a month. Plus just don't go on forums if you hate it so much.
    7. Agreed but again that happens everywhere and Alli have many of their own Mboxer's.

7. Today on horde I queued
    Are u still playing on Neltharion buddy?

8. Holy **** you are so misleading and blinded by your hate for horde for some reasons.
    1. PvE gear isn't broken.. But yes there are donators.
    2. It's an MMO, that's not rare or anything.
    3. Erm?
    4. Both sides queue full geared premades, it's not one way. Today on horde I queued with nearly a full group of greenies 4 times in a row, then my last BG there was a premade.
    5. That happens from both sides, refer to point 2.
    6. That actually hasn't happened in weeks maybe even over a month. Plus just don't go on forums if you hate it so much.
    7. Agreed but again that happens everywhere and Alli have many of their own Mboxer's.
    Im not hating Horde, im hating the specific players/guilds that are/used to be represented on Neltharion Horde.
    1: PvE gear isnt broken ? Haha, S11 was one of THE PvE gear seasons, Cunning, Vial, 2set bonuses, weapons like Gurthalak, Kiril and more.
    2: Its not rare, but after playing on private servers since TBC, I have to say that on Neltharion it reached another level, especially people who are average players act like they are multi R1.
    3: Thats exactly how the majority on Neltharion thinks, refering to these "OLD" threads (also answering point 6 with this)
    4: Like I said, maybe it changed, but back then u could not queue rnd Bg's at a specific time, without the enemy team being a premade with bis Gear.
    5: Happens from both sides, but it used to be these "specific" Horde guilds starting it.
    6: point 3
    7: Dont know how it is now, but back then, I only saw these 3-4 Horde multiboxers.
    Edited: November 14, 2015

9. Hi,

I am currently playing on Lordaeron, however I have always been quite bored with just WotLK world and I would like to play either Cata or MoP. The question is whether is this realm viable? Isn't it bugged? And also what's the thing with the Alliance here?
    PvP in cata is much better than MOP, except for PvE weapons.
    The problem: Gm's doesn't work in this realm and many things are spoiling.

some Horde guilds thought they had to prove something.
    The feeling of inferiority...:D

10. PvE wise, gear doesn´t matter, even full geared people can´t complite some bosses, mostly experiance only will carry players through.

11. Im not hating Horde, im hating the specific players/guilds that are/used to be represented on Neltharion Horde.
    1: PvE gear isnt broken ? Haha, S11 was one of THE PvE gear seasons, Cunning, Vial, 2set bonuses, weapons like Gurthalak, Kiril and more.
    2: Its not rare, but after playing on private servers since TBC, I have to say that on Neltharion it reached another level, especially people who are average players act like they are multi R1.
    3: Thats exactly how the majority on Neltharion thinks, refering to these "OLD" threads (also answering point 6 with this)
    4: Like I said, maybe it changed, but back then u could not queue rnd Bg's at a specific time, without the enemy team being a premade with bis Gear.
    5: Happens from both sides, but it used to be these "specific" Horde guilds starting it.
    6: point 3
    7: Dont know how it is now, but back then, I only saw these 3-4 Horde multiboxers.
    I agree, in season 11 is dominated by PvE gear, but that is just how it is. To say it's broken makes non Nelth players think its bugged out. No denying it, the trinks and some 2 sets ruined PvP in S11 but just be careful how you word it.
    Yep there was a Horde guild, lets not name it, that always said that, everyone knew they were not serious and were just trolling, but to generalize a whole server on one guild...well on 2 people actually, is stupid. And the trolling and hate was not just from that specific horde guild, it was a ping pong of insults from both allies and horde on the forum.
    basically don't misguide others away from this realm out of your annoyance for a specific period of time from a fraction of the members of Neltharion

Are u still playing on Neltharion buddy?
    Yeah, I came back after a months break, just playing casually though. Main my Feral in PvP now \O/
    Edited: November 14, 2015

12. hey,

atm there are not alot of updates on neltharion but its still worth playin!!
    (btw we get few fixes for classes and game breaking stuff from green_dev our hero :D)
    Unfortunately only pve related bugs. :(

13. Unfortunately only pve related bugs. :(
    lol'd so hard that i spilled my chocolate milk

123 ... Last