1. Well I queue 5 man or 10 man premades with the hope of sniping alliance premades and decimating them to extinction. I find no joy in killing 110k lowbies as really it is quite boring. I find the most joy in killing DDS members... They are scum that needs to be exterminated from this server.
    DDS is a joke. All bark no bite. This coming from an Alliance player.

2. Because we're not interested in arenas? Are you dumb or what? Why dont you 'arena heros' queue rated bg? You get it?
    I think he's comparing the skill required to make a group full of Boomkins with tons of PvE and AoE everything, and Arena 2s/3s where doing just that wouldnt ever work.

No offense :D

3. Because we're not interested in arenas? Are you dumb or what? Why dont you 'arena heros' queue rated bg? You get it?

... lol /facepalm

EDIT: Why you dont queue rated bgs then and show people that you are not only arena heros ?
    Sorry to tell u that, but u cant just flip that, all rank 1 RBG groups on official servers were full of R1 gladiators, RBG's are competitive, but not as much as 3s when its balanced, so if u wanna prove something, play arenas, if u are not interested in doing so, dont expect people to respect u for what u are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DDAXBxIVY
    Edited: November 16, 2015

4. Because we're not interested in arenas? Are you dumb or what? Why dont you 'arena heros' queue rated bg? You get it?

... lol /facepalm

EDIT: Why you dont queue rated bgs then and show people that you are not only arena heros ?
    Because iam not interested in rated BG's? Are you dumb or what?

BTT: If my old mates would still play this game, i would give u guys a try to prove your superiority.

5. Sorry to tell u that, but u cant just flip that, all rank 1 RBG groups on official servers were full of R1 gladiators, RBG's are competitive, but not as much as 3s when its balanced, so if u wanna prove something, play arenas.
    And what about the part where if you were to put up anyone in the top 10 in 2s or 3s against a retail 2s or 3s team? They would get rekt. rating really dosent mean much on this server and as far as I know abbi/twoeasy are 2.7k mmr but I could be wrong.

I know a retail Mage named Arson who has 3k xp he faught the R1 or R2 Mage on neltharion and said if he was playing retail he wouldn't even reach 2k mmr

6. And what about the part where if you were to put up anyone in the top 10 in 2s or 3s against a retail 2s or 3s team? They would get rekt. rating really dosent mean much on this server and as far as I know abbi/twoeasy are 2.7k mmr but I could be wrong.

I know a retail Mage named Arson who has 3k xp he faught the R1 or R2 Mage on neltharion and said if he was playing retail he wouldn't even reach 2k mmr
    Ofc you can't compare retail r1 with private server r1 except AT back in the days when all good people played there. But it would atleast show something to prove your arrogance, instead of xxxxxxxxx dps and ha ha ha spams (same amount) in a bg lol

7. Because iam not interested in rated BG's? Are you dumb or what?
    See? You get it. You're not so dumb after all, hehe. It's the same thing.

8. Ofc you can't compare retail r1 with private server r1 except AT back in the days when all good people played there. But it would atleast show something to prove your arrogance, instead of xxxxxxxxx dps and ha ha ha spams (same amount) in a bg lol
    I would but I'm not an arena try hard and I'd rather play on black rock or warsong if that was the case not here. I casually do arenas but I love me some bgs and RBGs.

9. And what about the part where if you were to put up anyone in the top 10 in 2s or 3s against a retail 2s or 3s team? They would get rekt. rating really dosent mean much on this server and as far as I know abbi/twoeasy are 2.7k mmr but I could be wrong.

Like Sickology already said, u cant compare that, but the lack of challenge is a result of the majority of players playing random BG's, Neltharion has a huge playerpool, if just a small amount of these 2k people would que 3s, it would attract many good players that maybe avoided the server because of that.

10. Like Sickology already said, u cant compare that, but the lack of challenge is a result of the majority of players playing random BG's, Neltharion has a huge playerpool, if just a small amount of these 2k people would que 3s, it would attract many good players that maybe avoided the server because of that.
    Nope Warmane seperated the pvp/arena scene from neltharion by opening warsong. Warmane made promises to warsong but didn't do **** and it's a dead server. Had warsong not been made we would have an extra 300-500 arena players and really it wouldn't be a problem

11. abbi/twoeasy are 2.7k mmr but I could be wrong.
    I think that's Holylightz =P

Most of BG heros use this as an argument, but its really that importat? I will try to explain that with an example:
    -There is one guy named Rick
    -Rick is a 2.8k Frost Mage on Neltharion
    - You are a 2.1k BM Hunter on Nelatharion
    -You start to argue with him that if he was playing Retail, he wouldnt get that much rating

Does it really matter? I mean, he's still higher rated that you in the same server... So what is the big deal? xD

12. I think that's Holylightz =P

Most of BG heros use this as an argument, but its really that importat? I will try to explain that with an example:
    -There is one guy named Rick
    -Rick is a 2.8k Frost Mage on Neltharion
    - You are a 2.1k BM Hunter on Nelatharion
    -You start to argue with him that if he was playing Retail, he wouldnt get that much rating

Does it really matter? I mean, he's still higher rated that you in the same server... So what is the big deal? xD
    The big deal is that "rick" cares about rating where as I do not. I would not care if I lost in arena where as "rick" would probably break down in tears dropping from rank 6 to rank 14 on a private server.

Rating dosent mean much because I have beat 2.4k rogues and lost to 2.2k rogues. Same thing with paladins, Druids, warriors, dks etc.

Did you and other members of your ex guild DDS not leave because bad players like Elesir were there after which the req was 2k or even 2.2k at some point?

13. The big deal is that "rick" cares about rating where as I do not. I would not care if I lost in arena where as "rick" would probably break down in tears dropping from rank 6 to rank 14 on a private server.
    Well yea but, still, Arenas would always be more competitive than the rest kinda of PvP.

Rating dosent mean much because I have beat 2.4k rogues and lost to 2.2k rogues. Same thing with paladins, Druids, warriors, dks etc.
    Duels are super random. Ofc those guys who duel 24/7 will always have more experince in dueling that someone who doesnt. But still, random crits/dodge/parries happens, I once lost for a not really good Frost Mage (He still counters me) because he dodged my stun twice, and mages have like 3% dodge rating =P
    About the Rogues, Retris, Druids (Feral) and Warr that u claim to win... well u shouldnt lose agaisnt those classes, u counter them all. Plus, one time I was talking with Psiho about what's the best class to duel, and we both agreed that Hunter is the best in clean map.

14. You should play what you love doing and not let anyone else tell you different. You love duels, become a duel hero. You love bgs, become a bg hero. You love arenas, become a arena hero. It all falls down on what you love and like. You could be r1 and still do bad in duels or bgs and so on. You could be good at 2s and terrible at 3s. I made a 3s team triple mage for trolling and got rank 3. After waiting 1 hour in queue. I gave up on doing 3s or arenas at all. I just cap ppl this days and get them 2.2k and that all.

+ at the end nothing is fair due to so many issues on this server. Lags, delays, class talents not working as it should, glyphs and so on. I can make a whole list of reasons why arenas atm are not on the right state. I used to play in molten back in the old days and still have pictures and videos of getting r1 as frost while playing fire in retail. I guess after not playing for a long time in here and server wipe. I was told " you're to late for title support " even if you had proof. They don't care, I don't care.
    Edited: November 17, 2015

15. TL:DR

Don't play here, arenas is dead, even 2s during the peak times feels dead. Nobody seriously tries for 3s because everything regarding classes is just bugged to ****. PvE wise, I'm sure there's more than enough PvE; There's always those 1.5k people that can somehow stomach the same raids for 5 years.

First ... 2345 Last