1. The Sillence Present you First Realm For The Alliance

Born in the shadow of the Deathwing, Forged in the Fires of Sargeras, Tested in the icy lands of Frostwolf, Now The Silence arrived in Lordaeron to strike the Very Heart of the Horde.

We started with this:

We also looking for new players with good skills and knowledge in PvP. For more info ask for an officer in game.
    Edited: November 14, 2015

2. Be for we went to hunt

after hunt

Big thanks for all those who aid us and belived in us!

Sorry for all those who whisperd and said "omfg ****** they are 80 lvl you gonna get one shot" yeh true,one shot with out tactics!

Big love from The Silence and PvP IS NOT DEAD!

3. Yeh i was in raid too,how can i join? what i need?

4. Yeh i was in raid too,how can i join? what i need?
    Whisper me (knez) in game or some officer and we gonna talk :)

5. Actually some ally guild did that allready on lvl 60, so youre far away from realm first, and idk whats the point about bragging when there wasnt a single horde player trying to stop you, its just like stealing candy from a kid.

6. Gz on killing the kings but it really shouldnt be that hard on 70.
    U can solo them on 80...

7. Maminho no1 did For the Alliance or For the Horde first. On 60 lvl my guildies plus Few of Good Man plus other pugs killed Silvanas and Lothemar, you can check that on first realm topic on Lordaeron forum. No1 killed (except us) cairn and thrall. If u have any proof go ahead show it.

Jakkre is not that easy to kill them at 60 or 70 lvl and u cannot at all solo them at 80, maybe if full pve gear blood dk but even so u might not be able to. If would be that easy every1 would have it already. You need a good tactic to succed.

I hope Hordes gonna try to get their achievment, we will be there to ,,meet'' them.

8. Aren't these bosses suppose to be 3.3.5 scaled/stats wise or did they nerf them? Cause if they were they would 1 shot if they were wrath scaled? Grats regardless but i don't think many horde focus pvp due to PVE being superior :)

9. The bosses are sorta like majority of servers rat pala, full mongol running to whoever taunts them. Rarely lands a hit, there I sayed enough.

@Mami, they killed thrall on 60? I know the EK bosses got downed on 60 but not Thrall

10. these binds daug > true PvP Hiro

11. Aren't these bosses suppose to be 3.3.5 scaled/stats wise or did they nerf them? Cause if they were they would 1 shot if they were wrath scaled? Grats regardless but i don't think many horde focus pvp due to PVE being superior :)
    They are scaled from 3.3.5. But with tactics you can surviva there oneshot. we had few tanks (4) etc. :)
    And indeed they oneshot (10-15k per hit)

123 Last