1. Could you provide the Intro for us editers aswell? I am considering to make a movie again but i'd like to sync the intro with music and stuff for high quality standards and therefore i would love a download link for the intro.

Best regards Dogroth
    It's still a work in progress, when it's done we'll probably have it up somewhere for you guys to check out.

2. It's still a work in progress, when it's done we'll probably have it up somewhere for you guys to check out.
    Talking of which, any ETA on when submissions will be reviewed / replied to? For example, if some of our work is declined, will we be informed or forever waiting a reply?

Just curious! :)

3. Talking of which, any ETA on when submissions will be reviewed / replied to? For example, if some of our work is declined, will we be informed or forever waiting a reply?

Just curious! :)
    All submissions will be reviewed once a week and there will always be a reply to whether you'll appear on Youtube or not. This of course depends on the quantity of e-mails and such.

4. I would be submittin lots of videos. here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Z...53KjaXTuJ5UCHQ

What if I submitt more than 20 videos, would we have our own tab with our name on it so when they click on our name, all of our videos shows like a dropdown lists from a specific player?

And what if the video contains some copyrighted songs in the background? is it still allowed?

5. All submissions will be reviewed once a week and there will always be a reply to whether you'll appear on Youtube or not. This of course depends on the quantity of e-mails and such.
    Alright, thank you! I appreciate the response.

I would be submittin lots of videos. here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Z...53KjaXTuJ5UCHQ

What if I submitt more than 20 videos, would we have our own tab with our name on it so when they click on our name, all of our videos shows like a dropdown lists from a specific player?

And what if the video contains some copyrighted songs in the background? is it still allowed?
    It doesn't matter if your videos have copyrighted songs as Warmane won't be trying to monetise our content, and thus not making money off a video with someone else's intellectual property (the artist of the song, for example) - but rather, promoting it. So long as you're not trying to monetise a video to make money off of it, you should be good.

6. thanks, Shadow, I was worried about that. I promote artists that I like and Warmane as well. Some of my vids are earning, but I really don't care about profit. Its the fun that matters most. :D

7. Any suggestions what programs to use to record?
    Action Mirilis or Bandicam are awesome but you have to buy them.
    OBS is free but you need to set it up by yourself and the settings depends on your PC specs. There are a lot of tutorials wich explain exactly how to do that.

8. Hi, Warmane Team. Me and my team will be very proud if you post this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1o3fygfh4 in official warmane youtube chanel. :)

9. Hi, Warmane Team. Me and my team will be very proud if you post this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj1o3fygfh4 in official warmane youtube chanel. :)
    I will send original file soon.

10. Greetings Warmane community,

As you probably know we have our own official Warmane Youtube channel and so far it's been of great use for us, however we would like to do more. We would like to provide a spotlight for community members to put their videos on and promote good videos.

Feel free to submit anything that we and the rest of the community might find interesting, no matter if PvP or PvE, no matter if your own feats or you guild's as long as it is original and conforms to our requirements.

Our requirements are the following:
    • Minimal quality is 720p
    • The videos must not contain extreme profanities.
    • Keep in mind that all videos sent will be reviewed by staff members, so any form of rule breaking contained in the video will be handled according to the realms' code of conduct.
    • Every video that is sent to us should also additionally contain a message where you explicitly allow us to use your video on our Youtube channel and all participants/characters in the video should be in willingly.
    • Provide a download link for your video on any host you consider good.
    • The video must conform to our standards of quality.

All community featured videos will be edited to add our own touch and intro. The very best community featured videos will be eligible for homepage video spots, rewards for popularity and creativity. You can send all submissions to [email protected] from where it will be forwarded to the rest of the Media team that will decide whether the video is suitable or not.

Regards
    Warmane

So Basically you want us to make videos for your youtube channel while you do nothing ?
    and what is the point ? what are our benefits of doing this ? FOR VOTE POINTS ? OR A MOUNT ? RLY ? :D
    i hope i dont get hate or ban for this messege i dont want to ofend any1 .. but if you want serious videos with good sceness .. you should take it serious .
    Gl and hf to everyone !

11. So Basically you want us to make videos for your youtube channel while you do nothing ?
    and what is the point ? what are our benefits of doing this ?!
    Why do you have to expect anything in return?
    Anyways, if they do post your videos, they would be promoting your channel, therefore helping you.
    Wouldn't that be enough for you?
    It's not like you have to pay them to post the videos...

12. Warmane would be a big help promoting our craft. It is not easy to make good vids, you need unleash the artistic side of you, imagine and make it happen, i totally support this, as to all youtubers on warmane also support this.

13. Get ready for next generation Frost Queen Mynce videos :D

14. Warmane would be a big help promoting our craft. It is not easy to make good vids, you need unleash the artistic side of you, imagine and make it happen, i totally support this, as to all youtubers on warmane also support this.
    Hi there Ilyanah! I saw you've finally upgraded your system, your new pvp montages are extremely good. Keep up the awesome work!

15. Hi there Ilyanah! I saw you've finally upgraded your system, your new pvp montages are extremely good. Keep up the awesome work!
    Thank you. You too, Mynce. Keep up the awesome work. XD

First 1234 Last