1. Thank you. You too, Mynce. Keep up the awesome work. XD
    haha :D :D

2. do i need to edit the video or just record for example raw pvp gameplay and then you will edit it?

3. do i need to edit the video or just record for example raw pvp gameplay and then you will edit it?
    Of course that you have to edit it. You're not familair with the platform.

Warmane doesn't offer to create a video for you, they offer players to submit their own content, that will be automatically promoted (uploaded) through the Warmane channel if approved.

4. So Basically you want us to make videos for your youtube channel while you do nothing ?
    and what is the point ? what are our benefits of doing this ? FOR VOTE POINTS ? OR A MOUNT ? RLY ? :D
    i hope i dont get hate or ban for this messege i dont want to ofend any1 .. but if you want serious videos with good sceness .. you should take it serious .
    Gl and hf to everyone !
    first i was like oh woow then i have some questions too coz this guy got point , whats our benefit? i make videos too , you will edit our videos and post it on your yt channel?

5. I would be submittin lots of videos. here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Z...53KjaXTuJ5UCHQ

What if I submitt more than 20 videos, would we have our own tab with our name on it so when they click on our name, all of our videos shows like a dropdown lists from a specific player?

And what if the video contains some copyrighted songs in the background? is it still allowed?
    Didn't you leave? I remember reading a thread where you were saying you were going to leave, and that there was nothing more to do. Or was that cry for attention?

6. Every video that is sent to us should also additionally contain a message where you explicitly allow us to use your video on our Youtube channel and all participants/characters in the video should be in willingly.

Is it ok if the message is in the description or annotation?

7. Every video that is sent to us should also additionally contain a message where you explicitly allow us to use your video on our Youtube channel and all participants/characters in the video should be in willingly.

Is it ok if the message is in the description or annotation?
    Yup, or a small 'FIND MORE From:' interactive message at the end. I've been offering this since last year. Previously the descriptions of the videos were either empty or containing only one sentence that had nothing to do with the content of the videos.
    Now this should change in the following way:
    *Description briefing:
    - 1st adding Warmane trademarked message
    - 2nd - adding description describing the video content in maximum 5-7 sentences.
    - 3rd - adding media links of Warmane ( website and social media links)
    - 4th - finishing off the description by adding a message similar to - 'Find more from this person: + his personal social media and other media links'

That's the perfect description for me.

PS. Video Tags - the videos before were not getting properly tagged, not to mention the use of any youtube features. What should change? The videos need to contain at least the basic promotion stuff - like annotation links or the newly introduces 'YOUTUBE CARDS'. Youtube cards will allow Warmane directly make people click over the card and visit officially through clicking on the card the channel of the person.
    The video tags must contain 'World of Warcraft', and other warcraft related words, so it gets enough promotion around youtube not only around Warmane's communities, but also among any Warcraft categories on YouTube.

If that is done correctly, then videos should be fine.

I know that it is not easy, especially when there is plenty of content to upload, but you'll get used to it. :D I know what it is to upload 15-20 videos per day and seperetly to handle all features on each one of them, it is very painful, but once you get used to it, it'll be fine. :D

8. The initiative is nice ! :)
    Could you check your mail box tho, I sent 2 mails this week and I have no answers to this day.

Cheers

9. The initiative is nice ! :)
    Could you check your mail box tho, I sent 2 mails this week and I have no answers to this day.

Cheers
    Still selecting the intro, have a lot of good options to choose from and want it to be short and nice.

10. Still selecting the intro, have a lot of good options to choose from and want it to be short and nice.
    Make a poll for community to show their opinion? :p

11. I don't really post any videos nowadays but back in the day on Molten WoW I made a video of my guild raiding Orgrimmar. We successfully killed Thrall but on our way out we got wiped, regrouped at the tower and made the last stand against the Horde.
    Unfortunately this was recorded on my old PC so I was getting seconds per frame, I just wish I had my current rig then. :>
    Here's the link if you are interested:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdn48yUxZFg

12. I don't really post any videos nowadays but back in the day on Molten WoW I made a video of my guild raiding Orgrimmar. We successfully killed Thrall but on our way out we got wiped, regrouped at the tower and made the last stand against the Horde.
    Unfortunately this was recorded on my old PC so I was getting seconds per frame, I just wish I had my current rig then. :>
    Uh, I didn't read that you need to send the video to email so nvm, moderator can delete the link since I cant edit it out.

13. Make a poll for community to show their opinion? :p
    Better not. Most of the community have no taste at all. If we want something unique then we better wait for when the artist behind the intro finishes his work and decides what he likes the most, so he introduces to us his own choice.

14. Better not. Most of the community have no taste at all. If we want something unique then we better wait for when the artist behind the intro finishes his work and decides what he likes the most, so he introduces to us his own choice.
    Well I never said they would have to use it, it woulf just be nice to see communities opinion... And I wanna see other intros expect for just the chosen one :D

First 1234 Last