1. It has been around 2 weeks still no reply, any comment on the matter?

2. It has been around 2 weeks still no reply, any comment on the matter?
    We went through a few videos and already e-mailed some about their videos. A lot of people sent videos in wrong format and without the requirements. The channel uploads will be done in a weekly manner.

3. We went through a few videos and already e-mailed some about their videos. A lot of people sent videos in wrong format and without the requirements. The channel uploads will be done in a weekly manner.
    What about the others which you didn't reply to? I know for myself that I sent them correctly via dropbox, and 720p or more as stated in the starting post yet I got no reply. Plus the permission and etc. At this moment I am unsure if my mail was even read so that is all I am curious about.

4. What about the others which you didn't reply to? I know for myself that I sent them correctly via dropbox, and 720p or more as stated in the starting post yet I got no reply. Plus the permission and etc. At this moment I am unsure if my mail was even read so that is all I am curious about.
    We went through a few videos
    Only went through a few because our intro was finished but then reverted back for some changes in color schemes and such. The upload schedule will be done once weekly and first wave of videos will be pushed out next Saturday and hopefully should stay every Saturday.

5. Only went through a few because our intro was finished but then reverted back for some changes in color schemes and such. The upload schedule will be done once weekly and first wave of videos will be pushed out next Saturday and hopefully should stay every Saturday.
    Thank you for the replies

6. Didn't you leave? I remember reading a thread where you were saying you were going to leave, and that there was nothing more to do. Or was that cry for attention?
    It was a cry for attention. Are you disappointed that I'm still here? I realize I would lose things that I love to do, pwning people like you. Then I get to post it up on my Youtube channel so that you would never forget. Would you like to be listed to be the next thing in my trophy collection?

7. It was a cry for attention. Are you disappointed that I'm still here? I realize I would lose things that I love to do, pwning people like you. Then I get to post it up on my Youtube channel so that you would never forget. Would you like to be listed to be the next thing in my trophy collection?
    That's the spirit. Never allow some worms toss you around. Then they can say whatever they want about you, but the truth is only one, and it is jealousy. The world is full of evil, and sometimes what's less likely to harm or do no harm looks like it is the evil one, because it stands brighter than what's causing harm, and for some reason it appears to be in the human nature. When we see somebody rise from the ashes, maybe gradually, or rapidly, all we could do is spit over him or try to break him down, unfortunately.
    It is more unfortunate when you realize that most of the people spitting all of that poison are human beings under 15 years. They haven't formed any perception yet and they think that they have discovered the warm water. Today parents have no idea how to teach their kid a good lesson, and make it sit on it's butt. I've seen how easily kids manipulate their parents these days, and it is not even funny watching it, I've worked with kids as well. But that's the result when in every parents eye his kid is the most clever and good, when kids can be the cruelest, if not tamed on time, because they have no idea what they're mocking about. This is not wrong. It's something very normal. Eventually with the time everything lightens up, but if not careful enough, it could leave scars for life.

Keep up the great work. Never give up, even if you think that you've posted the ****tiest of things.

8. If you are using Nvidia GPU, ShadowPlay is awesome. If not, FRAPS is good.
    If not amd dvr that comes with gaming evolved app in drivers is pretty good, far better than fraps performance wise and it's free, I loose maybe 2-5 fps at most while recording with it

9. That's the spirit. Never allow some worms toss you around. Then they can say whatever they want about you, but the truth is only one, and it is jealousy. The world is full of evil, and sometimes what's less likely to harm or do no harm looks like it is the evil one, because it stands brighter than what's causing harm, and for some reason it appears to be in the human nature. When we see somebody rise from the ashes, maybe gradually, or rapidly, all we could do is spit over him or try to break him down, unfortunately.
    It is more unfortunate when you realize that most of the people spitting all of that poison are human beings under 15 years. They haven't formed any perception yet and they think that they have discovered the warm water. Today parents have no idea how to teach their kid a good lesson, and make it sit on it's butt. I've seen how easily kids manipulate their parents these days, and it is not even funny watching it, I've worked with kids as well. But that's the result when in every parents eye his kid is the most clever and good, when kids can be the cruelest, if not tamed on time, because they have no idea what they're mocking about. This is not wrong. It's something very normal. Eventually with the time everything lightens up, but if not careful enough, it could leave scars for life.

Keep up the great work. Never give up, even if you think that you've posted the ****tiest of things.
    No it doesn't have to be jealousy. For example I remember when I discussed keybinding with you I got counter bashed. You need to know when a person is bashing you and when someone is actually trying to give you constructive critics. Not gonna say there aren't jealous lil **** but if you don't listen to your viewers who watch your content and they point out some things which can improve you take that into account, not ignore it. Just my opinion though.

10. No need to get off-topic so we'll close this one. Once the intro is done, we'll review videos once again and push them out at earliest convenience. I'll post an update in this thread when that happens with updated instructions on sending videos.

First ... 234