1. To play or Not To play!

1. How's the market place? With such a high population i'd imagine the prices to be fair and pretty balanced. Any info is helpful :)

2. How's the leveling exp? A lot of broken quests? Lack of players who are leveling? Dungeons work?

3. Is Dungeon finder really disabled for max awesomeness? With that do summoning stones work at least?

4. How's the Community? People pretty friendly and willing to help out?

5. Overall is this a good place to play here? Been on a lot of bad server's and don't wanna waste my time.

2. 1-marketplace...not important atm, if u think about AH its fine so far
    2-lvling is awesome best so far aside from retail imo. 50% still lvling i guess + alts, yes almost all dungeons work well.
    3-yes its disabled, and although i though its awesome idea at start am starting 2 hate it now on TBC content tbh :) and yeah SS work normaly
    4-depends what kinda person u are....all types of ppl here same as anywhere else.
    5-its awesome place to play imo if u plan on doin it long term, not just realm first rush and fast / instant easy OPnes with milion alts :)

3. 1. In a very good state.
    2. If I had to guess, I'd say 3-5% of quests don't work. Your problem will be 70s camping you, since server admins decided to ignore PVP and killed it, so people vent their frustration on low level players.
    3. They're off, you'll get used to it. SS work.
    4. Find a nice guild and you're set. When it comes to random people - more 'unfriendly' people than friendly, like everywhere.
    5. Are you here for pve? Then hard to tell, depends entirely on how well raids in northrend will work. TBC ones are in terribad state sadly, everyone hopes north will be better. We will find out soon enough. As for pvp - tons of people, so it should be fine.