1. The thing is, in the end we will go on and you, you will fall apart, yet again.

2. and the butt hurtness starts, we dont care about vv at all, u invite anyone good for u, leave us alone, face the facts and shut ur mouth we do not care about u guys at all but continue to call us out, thank you.

3. My guild never fell apart,it went retail on Sargeras because we accomplished all there was to on this server.I'd rather end the guild perfect than sticking around and doing nothing.

4. Good ****ing job, moron. You made a good PvP guild with powerful players in Alliance. Just what we Horde need. Another group of horny-for-honor players raiding Orgrimmar. It's not enough we can't get geared up, now you gotta **** us in our main city where we can relax? **** this inbalance between factions and very sincerely **** you.

5. Good ****ing job, moron. You made a good PvP guild with powerful players in Alliance. Just what we Horde need. Another group of horny-for-honor players raiding Orgrimmar. It's not enough we can't get geared up, now you gotta **** us in our main city where we can relax? **** this inbalance between factions and very sincerely **** you.
    If it were the reverse, you will not complain.

6. Ofc some guilds will fall a part or they will be inactive. But there is a good explanation for that. That kind of guilds mostly have 18+ members and not players who are 24/7 online with average year of 15. VV and bloodlust/unchained biggest talkers on this forum and when u go online and see them in game u cant hear a thing. Hf spamming this thread, on the end that's the only thing u know to do.

7. Well you got it coming to you by making this thread in the global fw section. Now dont complain or go back to the protected guild recruitement section.
    "We didnt know that by switching to alliance with all the other pvp guilds, pvp would be dead on frostwolf"
    Brilliant.

8. the only reason the whole server isn't alliance, is because same faction bg's don't exist :D although i am in a pvp guild that transferred to alliance, it sucks that like nearly every pvp guild is on alliance now.

9. FFS please go back to horde and take your entire guild with ya... This goes for all the pusses that changed side. We need some challenge, it's so freaking boring. I haven't lost bg in days... Not only that I haven't lost one, I can't remember last time I died in one... Server was more or less balanced until pusses started to change sides... And all those stories "my guild this, my guild that"... That's the reason I'm not in any guild any more... Who needs it? Is there anything good that comes from a guild? Bottom line - NO! I only have few ppl on my friend list and when I come online, if they are there, we play together, if not, I que solo. All those guild stories make me sick. Like a children, all of ya.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

10. Aww you want us to all go back horde so we can smash you in bg's like old times. How cute

11. FFS please go back to horde and take your entire guild with ya... This goes for all the pusses that changed side. We need some challenge, it's so freaking boring. I haven't lost bg in days... Not only that I haven't lost one, I can't remember last time I died in one... Server was more or less balanced until pusses started to change sides... And all those stories "my guild this, my guild that"... That's the reason I'm not in any guild any more... Who needs it? Is there anything good that comes from a guild? Bottom line - NO! I only have few ppl on my friend list and when I come online, if they are there, we play together, if not, I que solo. All those guild stories make me sick. Like a children, all of ya.
    U can go hord too.Problem solved

12. Damn! So many mad people here :(

13. Damn! So many mad people here :(
    Still you got camped many times on Mistfall village :)

14. Aww you want us to all go back horde so we can smash you in bg's like old times. How cute
    Yeah, that's why all PVP guilds and players transferred to Ally. Do you hear your self? We were always stronger side, but before, we had SOME challenge and we had at least SOME tough battles, no matter who would win at the end, it was fun to play. Now everything is imbalanced.

U can go hord too.Problem solved
    No I can not. I chose to be Ally for a reason. Not only here, I played Ally on every server and every expansion. I don't switch sides just because other fraction may or may not be stronger. And even if I did, it wouldn't change anything cause we are talking about entire guilds that switched to Ally. Not only this one, many of them did the same. They pulled even more PVP players that were not part of those guilds. It's pathetic.

If you are losing, you should push harder, take leadership and teach less experienced player how to play. Maybe it would balance it self in time. By switching sides you just publicly admitted how weak you were, and if you had any decency, you would go back cause this way YES, you will win more BGs, but you ruined game for everybody.

First ... 23456 Last