1. Every time I launch, settings reset

Basically every time I launch the game, it acts as if it were the first time I launch it. I have to verify that I want to run it on windows, I have to accept the EULA, and all my system and some interface settings are reset. I am playing with the WoD models client because the other launcher always gave me an error when I tried to log in that said "You need to upgrade to a battle.net account".

Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. Your wow folder is in a protected file system, this happens when you do the no install and do not install wow yourself. All you have to do is move your wow folder to a place like the core of your main drive or to your documents. Places like your Desktop, Documents and such is not a protected file system and will allow your wow to be read and wrote to. Good luck.

3. Your wow folder is in a protected file system, this happens when you do the no install and do not install wow yourself. All you have to do is move your wow folder to a place like the core of your main drive or to your documents. Places like your Desktop, Documents and such is not a protected file system and will allow your wow to be read and wrote to. Good luck.
    I moved my download into my Program Files (x86) folder, which is where WoW normally installs to and the exact same issue is happening :(
    Edited: November 15, 2015

4. You should UNCHECK [read-only] on the wow files.

5. I moved my download into my Program Files (x86) folder, which is where WoW normally installs to and the exact same issue is happening :(
    That is a protected file system. Also do not uncheck read only that is suppose to be like that. Its due to permissions.

Move the file to your documents.

6. That is a protected file system. Also do not uncheck read only that is suppose to be like that. Its due to permissions.

Move the file to your documents.
    I moved to to my Documents, same thing is happening. Thanks for trying to help me out, but I'm just going to stick with wotlk servers because this is ****ing ridiculous.

7. you need to right click on your wow folder ( in this case the MoP folder), cick on Properties then "uncheck" the ReadOnly box, that is it.
    like this:
    Edited: November 16, 2015

8. Yo guys, i´ve done everything u say in this "topic" still comes out with the same ****.. :/

9. remove wow from utorrent or whatever you are using and then uncheck read only in the properties for the wow folder.

10. May 20, 2017  
    for me its worked thanks for nice video explain !!! 10/10

11. Guys i found it out , Delete Cache and WTF folders , if you dont belive me just copy them on your dekstop ,anyways dlete them , then run wow it should work , for me it did

12. you need to right click on your wow folder ( in this case the MoP folder), cick on Properties then "uncheck" the ReadOnly box, that is it.
    like this:
    THIS! thank you for the fix... was gettin nuts :)

13. That works !!!

Guys i found it out , Delete Cache and WTF folders , if you dont belive me just copy them on your dekstop ,anyways dlete them , then run wow it should work , for me it did
    i just did what you said and it Freaking works FINALLY thanks a lot man !

14. Just FYI i've had this issue for the past 4 weeks aswell and i actually found the problem.

This is caused by using another of warmanes clients and in my case the WOTLK client, every time i logg into the WOTLK client it will ask me to reset my settings on TBC the next login and im forced to logon TBC as admin to fix the problem. Sadly this is only temporary as the next time i logg to WOTLK the same issue will arise next logg onto Outland.

I currently don't have a permanent fix but im sure someone else might have.

P.S before u start to comment about "Read only" **** don't bother because i've removed that from the entire folder for both TBC and WOTLK.

12 Last