1. Respawn times of limited vendor items.

Okay, i wrote a ticket but apparently that did not help so I bother making a thread instead.

This topic is made regarding certain enchanting / blacksmithing recipes that have a usual 'respawn' rate of approx. 15 mins in the respective vendors. I don't know who is the genius that decided to make them for hours or something but that does not make sense. The population is huge - you can't possibly expect ppl to get their needed recipes after every server crash. Otherwise they have to buy them from AH for 100-150g ?? from people who eventually get them.

2. Okay, i wrote a ticket but apparently that did not help so I bother making a thread instead.

This topic is made regarding certain enchanting / blacksmithing recipes that have a usual 'respawn' rate of approx. 15 mins in the respective vendors. I don't know who is the genius that decided to make them for hours or something but that does not make sense. The population is huge - you can't possibly expect ppl to get their needed recipes after every server crash. Otherwise they have to buy them from AH for 100-150g ?? from people who eventually get them.
    Actually, that genius did it right, back then the respawn timers of limited items such as recepies were long, I remember back in the days people waiting for hours just to grab them, so its done right. And yes, people buying them out and putting them on AH is a normal thing, so all then impatient guys like yourself will give them some serious gold because you dont want to wait at the vendors and grab is for almost no money.

3. Simple buy macro + autoit or autohotkey and elave the char with npc window open. And who cares.

4. Actually, that genius did it right, back then the respawn timers of limited items such as recepies were long, I remember back in the days people waiting for hours just to grab them, so its done right. And yes, people buying them out and putting them on AH is a normal thing, so all then impatient guys like yourself will give them some serious gold because you dont want to wait at the vendors and grab is for almost no money.
    When the respawn rate of an item is 15 minutes, the item deserves 4 hour respawn ? What is the logic behind that ? It is not about patience, you eventually reach a point when you cannot progress without those items . And it is several items - you have to pay 200-400g to buy vendor things ? Please, get serious, if that's possible. Looking at your avatar - i doubt that.

5. When the respawn rate of an item is 15 minutes, the item deserves 4 hour respawn ? What is the logic behind that ? It is not about patience, you eventually reach a point when you cannot progress without those items . And it is several items - you have to pay 200-400g to buy vendor things ? Please, get serious, if that's possible. Looking at your avatar - i doubt that.
    The thing is that you are spoiled with high rates, if you dont like it you can leave, but this is working properly, it has nothing to do with wrong scripting or anything, you can cry as much as you want, they wont change it because they want this to be as much of a blizzlike expirience as it can get. And seriously, what does my avatar have to do with anything, I could put there a picture of Scooby Doo or Albert ****ing Einstein and still would tell you the same thing, like I said, if you don't like it feel free to leave.

6. Are you really that stupid ? I never said anything about leveling / skill ups to be spoiled at all ? On blizzard, the recipes have 15-30 minute respawn timer on Warmane they have 4 hours . What is the blizzlike about that ? I'd like to ask you if you have nothing on topic to say to stop posting in this thread.

7. Are you really that stupid ? I never said anything about leveling / skill ups to be spoiled at all ? On blizzard, the recipes have 15-30 minute respawn timer on Warmane they have 4 hours . What is the blizzlike about that ? I'd like to ask you if you have nothing on topic to say to stop posting in this thread.
    You are the one that doesn't understand, find one sentence where I mentioned something about skill ups or leveling, all I ever stated that the respawn rates for limited vendor items are correct, the fact is that you never played retail on patch 3.3.5a or any x1 realm before, and you expect everything just to be there whenever you want, but thats not the case on a x1 realm, and the respawn time probably isnt 4 hours as you stated, because I bet my last pants that you didnt stand net to the vendor for 4 hours till it respawned.
    Edited: November 15, 2015