1. Am i a noob or what is this **** ?

Hi ! Is it just me or some classes got a few bugs here and there ? I don't want to blame the developers and such ,but i think that what happens at bgs are just riddicouls . How can a hunter instant crit a 170k chimera shot or a boomkin just pressing 2 dots of his/hers and instantly wrecking my pala with about 400k hp (and almost full tyrannical + few grievous) ? I want some answer that i am just big noob and didn't see something or these classes got way too much opness because at this rate there will be no fun playing mop at all that a hunter could kill a whole bg alone .

2. full griev dk, got hit by chim shot for 240k, lately after the update from what i seen dot/bleed do insane damage, especially feral bleed.

3. And hunter dmg is lower than it should be;P

That 170k chimera was with zerk + burst, cause with no zerk or burst chimera crits for 70k to 100k and it is a 9 sec cool down spell and that is pathetic compared to other classes, to add to that retail huters did more dmg with chimera then what they are doing on Warmane.

You your paladin is not full gear, don't know why you complain, you are almost full tyrannical + some grievous top kek, you think full geared characters should do less dmg on you? how would that be fair to them?

4. And hunter dmg is lower than it should be;P

That 170k chimera was with zerk + burst, cause with no zerk or burst chimera crits for 70k to 100k and it is a 9 sec cool down spell and that is pathetic compared to other classes, to add to that retail huters did more dmg with chimera then what they are doing on Warmane.

You your paladin is not full gear, don't know why you complain, you are almost full tyrannical + some grievous top kek, you think full geared characters should do less dmg on you? how would that be fair to them?
    Bias much? You're playing the most braindead class in the game, with the addition of MoP.
    No minim range, tons of stuns/roots disengages, faceroll. Seriously , "they should deal more dmg". Love that Binding shot in tandem with Narrow escape. 8 sec unbreakable root + that 3 sec guaranteed stun. No wonder everyone called them "Melee hunters" Whats the point playing a caster or melee when you have a melee hunter. No minim range anymore because pathetic huntards couldn't keep a distance of 8 yards in PvE, thats why it got removed. lol
    Sick of these replies. " My class should be more OP than it is , deal with it "
    Edited: November 15, 2015

5. Bias much? You're playing the most braindead class in the game
    Try it then talk, I bet you couldn't kill a wabbit.

Hunter has healing debuff which has to applied, taking a GCD and costing focus, while rest of the classes apply it automatic.
    Hunter has CC that cant be hit or it breaks unlike mage warrior dk rogue etc that keep you CCed and kill you before it ends.
    Hunter has 2x stuns with 3 sec duration but has to choose one or another gg.

And on top of all that, lowest dmg of them all

Braindead right?

6. Destro warlock lols at this thread.

Ever had a 890k shadowburn? 800k overkill, but still XD

7. Try it then talk, I bet you couldn't kill a wabbit.

Hunter has healing debuff which has to applied, taking a GCD and costing focus, while rest of the classes apply it automatic.
    Hunter has CC that cant be hit or it breaks unlike mage warrior dk rogue etc that keep you CCed and kill you before it ends.
    Hunter has 2x stuns with 3 sec duration but has to choose one or another gg.

And on top of all that, lowest dmg of them all

Braindead right?
    Ofc you have to point out minor weaknesses.
    "Hunter has healing debuff which has to applied, taking a GCD and costing focus"
    Won't take you serious here. Focus doesn't even exist at all as you can spam AS for days. GCD? its a 1 sec GCD, thats nothing
    Compare hunters/warriors with wotlk. Don't you dare to say that these classes require any skill to be played, especially hunters. They're pretty braindead here yeah.
    A hunter here can pretty much backpedal a melee class

8. Ofc you have to point out minor weaknesses.
    "Hunter has healing debuff which has to applied, taking a GCD and costing focus"
    Won't take you serious here. Focus doesn't even exist at all as you can spam AS for days. GCD? its a 1 sec GCD, thats nothing
    Compare hunters/warriors with wotlk. Don't you dare to say that these classes require any skill to be played, especially hunters
    Blame Blizzard *stops eating popcorn*

9. Ofc you have to point out minor weaknesses.
    Won't take you serious here. Focus doesn't even exist at all as you can spam AS for days. GCD? its a 1 sec GCD, thats nothing.
    You cant spam AS for days where did you see that? and GCD is 1.5 sec, since you don't know those basic thingies I see I'm talking to a person not qualified for this kind of conversation, so I will just stop here.

10. Bias much? You're playing the most braindead class in the game, with the addition of MoP.
    No minim range, tons of stuns/roots disengages, faceroll. Seriously , "they should deal more dmg". Love that Binding shot in tandem with Narrow escape. 8 sec unbreakable root + that 3 sec guaranteed stun. No wonder everyone called them "Melee hunters" Whats the point playing a caster or melee when you have a melee hunter. No minim range anymore because pathetic huntards couldn't keep a distance of 8 yards in PvE, thats why it got removed. lol
    Sick of these replies. " My class should be more OP than it is , deal with it "
    So by that Logic, Mages, Warlocks, Priests should have a minimum Range as well as Hunters before MoP. So how is it fair that Hunters have to be so far away to do anything? While other range classes can be as close as they want? Bias much?

11. So by that Logic, Mages, Warlocks, Priests should have a minimum Range as well as Hunters before MoP. So how is it fair that Hunters have to be so far away to do anything? While other range classes can be as close as they want? Bias much?
    Not sure you understand how a bow/rifle works IRL....

12. Not sure you understand how a bow/rifle works IRL....
    Don't believe movies too much Kemii,

watch this video you'll see everything you need to know about "archers" its same with any ranged weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

13. Don't believe movies too much Kemii,

watch this video you'll see everything you need to know about "archers" its same with any ranged weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
    They still need at least the length of the arrow between the opponent. Unless you want to just stab the guy to death with your arrow instead of firing it.

So please, less trying to be patronising.

14. They still need at least the length of the arrow between the opponent. Unless you want to just stab the guy to death with your arrow instead of firing it.

So please, less trying to be patronising.

Ofc, but you know you can take a step behind and fire it off.

Anyways we are not on the topic;P

15. Ofc, but you know you can take a step behind and fire it off.
    What can I say? Im salty I lost a 1v1 against a clicking backpedaling hunter purely down to no minimum range (I was literally on top of him run running circles around him).

123 ... Last