1. Nearly 9k?

lol. Growing fast. Congrats Warmane.

Update: 816 in queue! O_O Each time the cap is raised, more people come along to fill the queue void. At this pace, even with a cap of 20k you'll still have 800 in queue.
    Edited: November 15, 2015

2. I remember the people predicting that there would be maybe 2k players upon Lordaeron's release, and that that would go down to 1-1.5k for the rest of the realm's course. Lol.

3. I remember the people predicting that there would be maybe 2k players upon Lordaeron's release, and that that would go down to 1-1.5k for the rest of the realm's course. Lol.
    Yeah people predrict wrong.... The hype and the advertising paid off :)

4. 10.000 server cap + RDF bring back and it will be the best server in the world.

5. 10.000 server cap + RDF bring back and it will be the best server in the world.
    This ^^ plox.

Although it is the best server atm anyway :D

6. 600+ in que... raise it to 9000 players

7. They should really think more about enabling RDF, it's a really good feature to have instead of just summoning people to dungeons. Now the experience is worse than having RDF enabled. Really...

8. I agree, they should open RDF with the WotLK release, if not fully, then atleast all dungeons up to WotLK.

9. They should really think more about enabling RDF, it's a really good feature to have instead of just summoning people to dungeons. Now the experience is worse than having RDF enabled. Really...
    it looked very good on paper and i wish it worked, but it didnt and ppl are sitll being dicks, still leaving at 1st sign of failure, not talking at all during dungeons etc

no point in having it disabled

10. I wish for the day, when them raising a player cap is actually a good thing.. Still have to wait in queues, even more now after bigger cap than what it were.

11. Interesting that before and after the cap increase the queue is still the same size. How interesting.

12. that moment when your wow crashes while raiding and you are stuck in a 53 minute que.

13. that moment when your wow crashes while raiding and you are stuck in a 53 minute que.
    ^ me right now.

TFW you cant replace said member cos main tank.

14. I am curious as to what is going to happen in wrath during progression and there's a dc . There should be a system in place where if you dc you have 2 minutes to log back in without waiting in queueueue

123 Last