1. Future of Lordaeron

I have some questions. I`m new player here and got 15 lvl. This server is very hard, but very, very good and 8.500+ players play here. I want to play here, but have some questions.
    1. Can you write alliance (human) lvling guide for Lordaeron? It will help me a lot, because quests are very hard and I don`t know where I should hunt and google doesn`t help me a lot. Thanks.
    2. RDF - they disabled it, will it become in the future? I hope yes.
    3. Is it possible to improve server cap to 10.000? There won`t be any que.
    4. Better doing quests or raids (creating groups and go to dungeons)?
    5. When 80 will be available?
    THANKS FOR ALL ANSWERS! GOD BLESS YOU! GOOD LUCK MATES!

2. 1) You can try and get some addons
    2) We have no intentions of enabling it.
    3) Not yet, more optimisation is needed.
    4) Debatable, I'd do dungeons if there's not much time lost on traveling.
    5) When an ETA is given, most likely in December.

3. I have a follow up question about the RDF.

You say it you dont have any intention to enable the RDF. So my questions is simply, why?

I thought loraeron was aimed to be Blizzlike. Or is it only meant to be "hardcore", hard to play, equal for every one, no benefits and so on?
    I think RDF belongs in the game (i mean, blizz actually implemented it) so why not on this realm?

4. @ Inconsiderate - For Quests part, it's quite simple really, do every quest in a zone. That's how I leveled up, mostly because I'm going for The Seeker / Loremaster , but still, it's quite useful to do all of the quests. More money, easier leveling in the next zone, better items etc.

Also, grab EveryQuest + EveryQuest Quest Givers + Handy Notes (Required for those two). It will show location of all Quest givers in every zone, including Outland and Northrend.

@ Tourmenter - It's been said a lot of time already, RDF is not planned to be opened at least not yet. By the time there is HC Icc fully released , who knows, they might open it. It's Blizz-like, not Blizz-100%-like.

It's not that hard to find groups, especially if you join a Guild. There are Summon Stones / Locks. RDF was implemented in Wotlk, people managed to play without it in the past, so will you.

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information

Go through all the post in the above link you can get all your answers. :)

6. I have a follow up question about the RDF.

You say it you dont have any intention to enable the RDF. So my questions is simply, why?

I thought loraeron was aimed to be Blizzlike. Or is it only meant to be "hardcore", hard to play, equal for every one, no benefits and so on?
    I think RDF belongs in the game (i mean, blizz actually implemented it) so why not on this realm?
    Because it doesn't fits the vision we had for the server. There's no intricate logic or detailed plan - it simply doesn't belongs in Lordaeron.
    That's also a fact that was stated and repeated even before the server was opened, so not a single person has any right to complain about it.

7. imo rfd should be avaible when they release wotlk.

8. imo rfd should be avaible when they release wotlk.
    great, your opinion is still irrelevant...it was said a ton of times that it just wil NOT be available, there is no place for discussion...

9. I only asked about the resoning behind it, and i fully accept your vision. All i got before was that RDF shoud not be on the server, not why. And i think we have our full rights to ask questions when there is something we dont understand...

10. We don't need an RDF but a Group Finder would be nice.
    You select the Dungeon you wish to group for, you select your role & it auto groups you up with others for that Dungeon & that's all it does, No free gear, No extra exp.

Now the rest is up to you, you need to make your way there & summon others, then begin on your lovely Dungeon Adventure.

Can be annoying to do LFG in global chat when global talks about religion or politics as the chat can go by so fast.

11. RDF is the best thing they could add !

12. please start to ban RDF beggers

13. RDF was introduced in ICC patch so it wouldn't make sense to enable RDF at the start... If they would they would enable it when ICC is released (if they were going by progression patches) but their not soo... People gotta deal with their decision :)

14. We don't need an RDF but a Group Finder would be nice.
    You select the Dungeon you wish to group for, you select your role & it auto groups you up with others for that Dungeon & that's all it does, No free gear, No extra exp.

Now the rest is up to you, you need to make your way there & summon others, then begin on your lovely Dungeon Adventure.

Can be annoying to do LFG in global chat when global talks about religion or politics as the chat can go by so fast.
    I kind of agree with your opinion on Group Finder (not RDF).
    However, if I'm not mistaken, I think this feature was in the game at an earlier patch and was later completely replaced by the RDF tool. That makes it not such a trivial process to enable it here where we are on patch 3.3.5.
    With that being said, I've never had an issue finding a group during peak hours to do something I want. Half of the time I can just go about my business, keeping an eye on global chat, and I'll see someone LFM for what I wanted in < 30 minutes.
    That's just the lazy method though. If I start my own group, most of the time it fills up in even less time.

All these people complaining about how hard and annoying it is to form your own group must be playing at weird times or they are just too impatient.