1. how's it going trees? enjoying that warmane life?

2. wutupppp Maru. are you still living the retail dream? haha always on that warmane life. content has been pretty fun looking forward to ulduar dropping.

I saw you online the other night tried to drop a pm, have seen brodozz make an appearance as well. you should come back and get some U.S. time zone raiding and mash that chain heal spam.

3. still not really looking for anything specific, but are willing to look at excellent applications.

Ulduars on the horizon so we're still looking for big dickers who think they're hot **** and like NA trash talk, memes and Chaturbate sessions in TS.
    We are now recruiting tranny lovers to keep wedemboys company.

4. Need a casual player that has 5 shamans :P Tho in process of leveling,i could afford at least a chatty guild.Perhaps raidsin future,i could always make you laugh hihi :)

5. So we're actively looking for a mage right now.

A mage who can make every raid and doesn't decide they hate their class after they realize how awful it is.

This will be for a core spot in Ulduar.

We are currently running zero mages because I guess NA players hate playing mage.

We're not looking to just throw gear at someone, so preferably someone who can jump right in and give us that big dick from the get go.

But we're willing to look at all applications. Plz no "I WAS IN NIHILIUM!!!!!!"
    Now one has to ask themselves if it's worth leveling a mage and turn their sleep schedule around...

6. yea, its been pretty miserable trying to recruit from the tiny NA pool.

plz give more NA players

7. yea, its been pretty miserable trying to recruit from the tiny NA pool.

plz give more NA players
    You don't make it easier for yourselves when you set the minimum at "already geared for Uld". :^)

8. Not saying its a must, but it helps. You never know. Maybe there's some NA players hiding themselves in Euro guilds. COME HOME BROTHERS.

No but seriously. Bored of gearing apps and then having them just disappear.
    I feel you people. Besides, there aren't that many IDs left to grab before Ulduar is released, so gearing somebody from preraid BiS to 4.2k+ in <1 month could even prove to be difficult.

9. Am NA, your raid times are absolutely awful for me, and so are the EU times rofl. Guildless for life.

10. Everything cleared in under 3 hours woo.

Still looking at all excellent applications.

11. Most views on the front pages of the recruitment section. Suh dude...

But yea we need another core holy paladin. I NEED A BUDDY TO SPAM HOLY LIGHTS WITH ME

12. Need a disc priest for an immediate core spot.

Contact me in game.

13. First day of Ulduar:

Only Yogg left in 10man.

8 down in 25m, including Freya.

We've decided to look at all geared/experienced apps.

First 1234 Last