1. May 13, 2016  
    Still looking for a really solid boomkin.

2. May 16, 2016  
    10m and 25m Ulduar now cleared.

(excluding Algalon obv)

We're still looking for a boomkin (for a core spot)

3. May 18, 2016  
    there's gotta be at least 1 ****in boomkin who is NA based and wants to raid and isn't garbage...

4. May 21, 2016  
    no lol ive played here for so long and have never seen a good boomkin not even on alliance side

5. May 23, 2016  
    Need a boomkin, ele and warlock.
    Edited: May 23, 2016

6. May 25, 2016  
    Bamp for boomkin, ele sham, and lock deeps

7. May 26, 2016  

8. May 27, 2016  

9. May 30, 2016  

10. June 1, 2016  
    Update: Officers have decided to call it a day. The reality is with summer here we lost several core members due to real life commitments/work/moving, and on top of that a lot of the core were simply burnt out raiding content that we didn't even have changelogs for. Raids were no longer enjoyable and it started to feel more like a job as opposed to fun. Recruitment was an issue too, and it sucks that the US player pool on Lord is so tiny compared to the EU pop. It meant finding new, experienced and geared recruits to meet our standards was next to impossible. The extra work load it puts on a guild to have to run through old content to gear new recruits is just soul draining.

So yea, RIP Collusion, THE AMERICAN DREAM. It was a good run.

11. June 2, 2016  
    props to keeping the NA scene relevant. I ran into similar problems are you for my guilds Recruitment is just so hard to do when the player pool is so small

12. June 3, 2016  
    props to keeping the NA scene relevant. I ran into similar problems are you for my guilds Recruitment is just so hard to do when the player pool is so small
    It is also a problem when you recruit some players right before you quit a guild with all its officers and make a 10 man guild. Without telling them also. Then a week or two later expand to 25man when you had other players in a guild already. At least that is how it looked like to me when I joined Baddies and two days later you make Lethal. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: I know everyone wants to find geared players, and do the latest hard mode content, but you have to bite the bullet and gear them up if you want to have them, especially with a small NA scene.
    Edited: June 3, 2016

13. June 3, 2016  
    It is also a problem when you recruit some players right before you quit a guild with all its officers and make a 10 man guild. Without telling them also. Then a week or two later expand to 25man when you had other players in a guild already. At least that is how it looked like to me when I joined Baddies and two days later you make Lethal. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: I know everyone wants to find geared players, and do the latest hard mode content, but you have to bite the bullet and gear them up if you want to have them, especially with a small NA scene.

Shots fired.

In b4 he says that it wasn't him it was the "other" officers....

First ... 234