1. Multboxing in random battle ground Neltharion

Now I've seen people multibox in the BG like 3 times. Also they camp Tol Barad alliance camp almost all the time. Is it really allowed to multibox this much? Its kinda destroying the gameplay a bit..

2. its strong reson why people just say fu*k it, and change server of quit wow but, GM simply dont care. It is destroying gameplay alot.

3. Yeah, its almost impossible doing any daily quests in Tol barad or winning a BG because of this multiboxing. You could start to think that GM don't care cause most multiboxers donate alot..

4. Yeah, its almost impossible doing any daily quests in Tol barad or winning a BG because of this multiboxing. You could start to think that GM don't care cause most multiboxers donate alot..
    You can't expect to win against multiple characters ... bring some friends with you and kill the multiboxer, unless you rolled a blood DK ofcourse, then you should be able solo everything. ;)

5. The issue isn't that the person in question is a multiboxer, the issue is that there's more characters than are with you. As stated above, just bring some friends and wipe the person out. It's not hard.

6. If you are fighting with the same number of characters, it should be incredibly difficult for the multiboxer to beat a team of real people.

As a multiboxer I can say with some certainty that people are always keen to try killing me and if they organise themselves properly they will succeed.

7. The problem isn't really BG its both Stormwind and Tol barad camp and yes there are differnet people not just one who multiboxes they have a whole guild of people doing it .-.

8. The problem isn't really BG its both Stormwind and Tol barad camp and yes there are differnet people not just one who multiboxes they have a whole guild of people doing it .-.
    That sound like a lot of fun to be honest.

9. The gm's are fuucking Hopless coz they dont care about people otherwise they would have banned multiboxing in bg's
    the worst part is every bg has a mboxer may it be horde or alliance.. worst server i have played so far i am quitting it

10. The gm's are fuucking Hopless coz they dont care about people otherwise they would have banned multiboxing in bg's
    the worst part is every bg has a mboxer may it be horde or alliance.. worst server i have played so far i am quitting it
    You quit that easily? This game is not for you then. Bye!

11. Seriously if you cant deal with multiboxers at BG, then you should probably leave. Im always happy when i see enemies multiboxer, because they are always easy targets

12. You quit that easily? This game is not for you then. Bye!
    not when the multiboxers are full donor end game gear.. and we are struggling to earn gear
    this server is full of donors, no fun playing

13. Not all the multiboxers are donating, when i bg to earn my gear and i see my team is full of 90k life ppl who afk and my 5 low geared DKs versus 185k-220k donor guys it's fair you think ?
    It's same, no fun playing but i've to earn my gear so i play. If you quit that easily don't play mmorpg, it's all same.

14. Getting killed by them is not the problem, wasting slots in the BG making us lose is the problem.

12 Last