1. i only have like 40% win ratio boxing BGs on nelth even full geared, and when the other team has a premade there is actually close to 0% chance to win for me haha. Like Sampiks said it is mechanicly a weakness to box in BGs. but its pretty fun.

Tol barad does get camped often esp for allies its not always boxers though pvp guilds will do it too. its about the most pvp we ever see in tol barad, which is the cata pvp zone. theres not much places to pvp

2. From my experience the win ratio as multiboxer depends on the size of the team.
    With my quad boxing team i win around 70% of the bgs while with my 10 boxing team i have a win ratio of around 40%.
    Multiboxing 10 chars is awesome to decimate the enemys but when it comes to the bg target its inefficient to have so many chars at the same location.

3. It isn't about loosing or being killed by multiboxers its about people taking up an whole queue xD
    Its hard enough getting in to rbg on alliance without multiboxers :P

4. Would it not mean that there are more chances for a queue to pop if a multiboxer on the opposite faction queues against you?

First 12