1. Ally's snowball

there is a snowball effect in bgs. i cant believe that ally trashes base-camping and win bgs...
    this must be ended.

2. People who wanted to pvp rolled ally. Also check the amount rets in the teams, rets are just too op at 70. Roll a damn premade with people that have more than half a brain.

3. There is a simple solution just ignore PVP till 80.

4. You present a problem, but not a solution.

What would your solution be?
    Let me guess:
    - Nerf paladins (won't happen, not blizzlike)
    - Prevent paladin creation (won't happen, not blizzlike)
    - Don't allow more than 5 paladins in a bg (won't happen, not blizzlike)
    - ??

Currently there's nothing to do but git gud

5. Horde folks I usually BG with are not joining them simply because the time invested is not rewarding at all. Not only does it take an unusual amount of wins to get the honor needed to buy S1, it is also not worth with better and easier pve gear available.

6. Yay, another pathetic thread! For some reason I recall the mighty Horde showing off their "PvP" (more like 80P vs 40P) skills at the opening of the Black Portal... Eh... Good old days.
    But yeah, according to recent Census data, the Horde is 70% of the server, so it's normal for you to get paired with more... "special" (as their mothers call them) people compared to the usual Alliance setup. That and the fact that almost all of the PvP players rolled Alliance.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

7. You present a problem, but not a solution.

Let me guess:
    - ??

I give him option 5: learn to peel because paladins are trash, unless we are talking about holy which is pretty damn good

8. There is a simple solution just ignore PVP till 80.
    And that will change my 95% win rate as alli how? Make it 85%

9. And that will change my 95% win rate as alli how? Make it 85%
    It will make less ppl QQ on the forums about unfair BGs. There are more horde than alliance players, and the alliance players are all focused on having BiS from heroics before they enter BGs, and they do that in premades...

Only way for horde to win is premades with op setups (9 paladins and 1 drood) just like alliance does... Whenever i join a BG with "random" alliance players its 50% win most of the time, but when i join a premade its 100% win...

EDIT: simple, do not pvp until lvl 80 or u get disappointed.

10. You present a problem, but not a solution.

Let me guess:
    - ??

You're clueless if you believe that the ret paladins are the problem causing this.

also: it's not the human racial either.

11. xD LoL.

I played horde my entire life end never seen so much QQ xD. I play 4 bgs a day just for fun, not wanting to waste more time, Arathi baisn ofcourse (since alys only know to stack warriors rets and disco prisets witch dont work in ab) and won 4 out of 5. Its not about ******ins cuz those guyz are so so soooooo bad at this game so bad that literally every class can oneshot them !LITERALLY! the only reason you lose one bg after the other is plain because you are bad individaly.

Example: I enter WSG as heal and bg starts, both teams charging until .. . my team that i am supposed to heal bursts into every direction other than the direction of the oposing team opening their ! ONLY HEAL ! to every single attack of the oposing team, while as in WSG situation ALWAYS, ALWAYS make a wall of DPS infront of your healer and rush the oposing team in that first shot to reduce their morale thats how alliance wins its so simple.

Arathi baisn: Entire Alliance team zergs one lumber mill, two options: 1) Get a team on lumber mill thats stronger than that zerg and have 3 more people go cap bases that they can alone 2) completely ignore theire zerg and cap all oter bases while constantly avoiding that one zerg.
    And if both teams simply equaly split into few small groups for multiple bases ! NOTICE IT ! and do the same. NOT running int that Goldmine all by yourself, that is guarded by a single warrior that you can "surely" kil (2 rogues and 1 resto druid in stealth).

And most of all ------ TURN ON -------- your ****ING minimap with SHIFT+M. You cant win a a single BG if you dont constantly keep track of where your team mates are ate any given time.

12. " ******ins " as in ret paladins but you know how we call them

13. best pvp players here are horde, wait 80

14. best pvp players here are horde, wait 80
    They have their work cut out for them.

Alli won't forget our 90% solo queue win rate during TBC. We took care of our honor bots, horde did not. The tone has been set, I know good players already rerolling as alliance for 80pvp.

15. xD see ? This is how it done, reduce the morale of your oponent and win the game thats how it works.

123 Last