1. They have their work cut out for them.

Alli won't forget our 90% solo queue win rate during TBC. We took care of our honor bots, horde did not. The tone has been set, I know good players already rerolling as alliance for 80pvp.
    Just the same way horde will never forget events of dark portal. Here alliance was pure dog**** with 4 full atempts to reclaim it having equaly, and after, more people in those atempts than hord,e at the moment before whole server joined.Hell xD they had to hide on top of it just to not get farmed.

2. Just the same way horde will never forget events of dark portal. Here alliance was pure dog**** with 4 full atempts to reclaim it having equaly, and after, more people in those atempts than hord,e at the moment before whole server joined.Hell xD they had to hide on top of it just to not get farmed.
    Are bloody r*t*rd*d? You outnumbered the Alliance 3 to 1. The Horde was and still is 70% of the server. Get a grip already.
    Edited: November 21, 2015

3. Just the same way horde will never forget events of dark portal. Here alliance was pure dog**** with 4 full atempts to reclaim it having equaly, and after, more people in those atempts than hord,e at the moment before whole server joined.Hell xD they had to hide on top of it just to not get farmed.
    There are about 20% more horde than alliance, so we are greatly outnumbered in world pvp...

4. I hope Alliance will form more than 1 elite pvp guild, otherwise we will have problems in Winters Grasp. 1:3 still can wreck if played coordinated but WG is a little different, people will be mostly PvE geared and fights will be in massive groups, so the pressure might not be healable no matter how coordinated and skilled are healers.

5. Are bloody r*t*rd*d? You outnumbered the Alliance 3 to 1. The Horde was and still is 70% of the server. Get a grip already.

70% horde? Horde vs Alliance pop. You are an *****.

https://www.warmane.com/information

Stop trolling.

6. Yay, another pathetic thread! For some reason I recall the mighty Horde showing off their "PvP" (more like 80P vs 40P) skills at the opening of the Black Portal... Eh... Good old days.
    But yeah, according to recent Census data, the Horde is 70% of the server, so it's normal for you to get paired with more... "special" (as their mothers call them) people compared to the usual Alliance setup. That and the fact that almost all of the PvP players rolled Alliance.
    The passive aggressive nature of this comment comment made me LOL irl. "according to the recent Census data," 80% of alliance 70s in PvP are human retadins and 100% of human retadins have a distinct advantage in 70 PvP ..much like Horde did during the dark portal event, which you just can't seem to let go lmao. GET. OVER. IT. It's done, move on already.

7. DKs will even out the retadin scourge, warriors, frost mages and BM huntards will even out the retadin scourge, all at level 80.
    Even during WotLK retail 70 bgs had a plethora of retadin twinks. 70 bgs are dead beat, focus on other ****.

Side note: I counted 15 human paladins 2 dwarf and 1 draenei while leveling my herbalism in Azeroth (2-3 hours max) those ****ers are everywhere lmao!

8. Just the same way horde will never forget events of dark portal. Here alliance was pure dog**** with 4 full atempts to reclaim it having equaly, and after, more people in those atempts than hord,e at the moment before whole server joined.Hell xD they had to hide on top of it just to not get farmed.
    Difference is that the Dark Portal thing only lasted a few hours, alliance 90% winratio in bg's during TBC lasts for weeks.

Also, I wasn't even online for the Dark Portal thing.

9. Are bloody r*t*rd*d? You outnumbered the Alliance 3 to 1. The Horde was and still is 70% of the server. Get a grip already.
    There are about 20% more horde than alliance, so we are greatly outnumbered in world pvp...
    If only there was a way to know the exact population on each side...

OH WAIT THERE IS, but why use it when we can pull numbers out of our asses eh?

10. If only there was a way to know the exact population on each side...

OH WAIT THERE IS, but why use it when we can pull numbers out of our asses eh?
    Fine, at the moment they're 11% more than the Alliance. I'll update you when the peak hours come.

11. Just the same way horde will never forget events of dark portal. Here alliance was pure dog**** with 4 full atempts to reclaim it having equaly, and after, more people in those atempts than hord,e at the moment before whole server joined.Hell xD they had to hide on top of it just to not get farmed.
    well most of alliance wont forget it because most never thought about it in the first place we just rushed past the horde not caring for the gate just getting ahead with levels because who gives a rats *** about some ****ty portal no one cares about.

12. well most of alliance wont forget it because most never thought about it in the first place we just rushed past the horde not caring for the gate just getting ahead with levels because who gives a rats *** about some ****ty portal no one cares about.
    And now they're gonna link a screenshot of 30 Alliances getting rekdstormed at the portal by 80 hordes to prove you wrong. Just wait.

13. I found my answer thx for all.
    The answer is... DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE !

14. snowball got melted today in bgs. alliance even brought in a fly hacker (Azka) after about 8 wins.

15. So, wait...Ally IS winning most?

First 123 Last