1. I checked the updates aaannndddd... no ore changes :(

Well wotlk might come soon and still no ore updates, thats sad, others profesions that doesnt require mining will be full and we will stil be below 375...

And that guy who try to make advertise to your ah ores, dont bother, we wont buy your stuf.

2. I have deleted mining and went straight to jwc cos mining is such waste of time...

3. I went to kill mobs in Hellfire and made around 200 gold that I needed to boost my alchemy and buy recipes, I think that I'll do the same thing with my mining and JC, altho I hate grinding.
    This feels like molten allover again xD

I wonder how it will be in Northrend...

4. I went to kill mobs in Hellfire and made around 200 gold that I needed to boost my alchemy and buy recipes, I think that I'll do the same thing with my mining and JC, altho I hate grinding.
    This feels like molten allover again xD

I wonder how it will be in Northrend...
    I can imagine no cobalt, saronite or titanium :D! Just hope they implement that update soon...

5. Alright I guess... I'll tell you how to get to 340 mining in 10 mins like I did on my pala

Go to the AH, buy a buttload of fel iron ore and smelt it all the way to 325 then buy adamantite ore and smelt it to 340 then you will just have to find a few adamantite veins to get 350. I spent like 1.2k gold on fel iron ores but I did sell the bars for like 1k total so I only lost 200 gold.
    Do you think it's not worth spending that effective 200g instead of running around like a headless chicken for 10 hours to gather the nodes?
    That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. At 310 Mining you can mine the giants in Hellfire till 330-340 (every giant is a skill-up). At 330 you can go to Nagrand and mine all the earth elementals till 375. They all raise your skill. You can get 310-375 mining in less than 30 minutes with 0 gold spent.

6. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. At 310 Mining you can mine the giants in Hellfire till 330-340 (every giant is a skill-up). At 330 you can go to Nagrand and mine all the earth elementals till 375. They all raise your skill. You can get 310-375 mining in less than 30 minutes with 0 gold spent.
    Grats. You know how to get mining to 375, like the majority of us. Those elementals dont give you fel iron, adamantite, etc to raise the other profs that the OP was talking about.
    Edited: November 21, 2015

7. Grats. You know how to get mining to 375, like the majority of us. Those elementals dont give you fel iron, adamantite, etc to raise the other profs that the OP was talking about.
    I didn't quote the OP. I quoted Orianna. He suggested buying the ores from the AH just to resell them in the form of bars, thus losing some 200-400 gold in the process. So thanks for the sarcasm, but it wasn't needed.

8. Still broken, Did 4 circuits around Nagrand and not 1 single Vein with Gathermate active xD.

9. 8500 ppl and u want alot of veins... lol
    I rise up mining for 375 for 2 days spend all my time for that.
    Do not change spaw rate please

10. Again raising mining to 375 isn't the problem, as you can mine Earth Elementals for this, the problem is materials to level Blacksmithing/Engineering/Jewelcrafting. I'm sure 95% of you don't know, is that mining nodes have a respawn mechanic where the faster the nodes despawn the faster they respawn, meaning if more miners in the area "despawning" nodes they should respawn faster, but when the number of veins spawning is bugged they would never be able to respawn faster simply because their is nothing to mine in the first place. So basically it's a multifix situation: Fix the number of spawned nodes in each zone, then test the respawn mechanic while more people are mining in any given zone.

11. Update HYPE, I'm testing Nagrand, need someone to test Hellfire>Blade's Edge.

12. Server Restart this morning, nodes were normal no more than 1-2 nodes spawned per "Node Group" then they never respawned. #Broken.

13. Its absolutely insane, 30 minutes of flying for 5 fel iron, very complete indeed.

14. herbs arent better either ^^ easiest is enchanting, so many people means mass loots. skinning, lw and tailoring are pretty good too

15. herbs arent better either ^^ easiest is enchanting, so many people means mass loots. skinning, lw and tailoring are pretty good too
    Yeah due to how many green/blues you get from farming enchanting is a cake walk... Only problem is Void crystals i guess :P

First 1234 Last