1. Deposit Respawn time

Just wondering on how long does it take to respawn.

because its seems really off that when I go around hellfire for 10 mins and only get 2-3 deposits seems impossible to lvl minning/eng like this.

2. Just wondering on how long does it take to respawn.

because its seems really off that when I go around hellfire for 10 mins and only get 2-3 deposits seems impossible to lvl minning/eng like this.
    2-3? You are lucky man, i used to waste hours and hours to find that amount...

3. Just wondering on how long does it take to respawn.

Alright I guess... I'll tell you how to get to 340 mining in 10 mins like I did on my pala

Go to the AH, buy a buttload of fel iron ore and smelt it all the way to 325 then buy adamantite ore and smelt it to 340 then you will just have to find a few adamantite veins to get 350. I spent like 1.2k gold on fel iron ores but I did sell the bars for like 1k total so I only lost 200 gold.
    Do you think it's not worth spending that effective 200g instead of running around like a headless chicken for 10 hours to gather the nodes?

4. He´s going eng/min so he cant sold bars in return as he needs them to get eng to 325 and jump to adamantine. Im also stucked on 320 and to finish these 5skills i need like 100-150 fel ores which is imposibru at these rates. Was there any statement regarding the spawn rates of fel iron or this seems fine to them, 20ores in AH for 200g cmon man ... ? Or is this mighty gold drain and inflation reduction solution, 5 fel iron deposites per server?
    Edited: November 16, 2015

5. 2-3? You are lucky man, i used to waste hours and hours to find that amount...
    was about the say the same, it's definitely better now than 1week ago.

6. Just a question. I have a theory as to why and the answer will help give support to my theory.

Does it seem better after a server restart and then over a period of days get consistently worse and worse until there are very few spawned?

7. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/11236
    reported 1 week ago and still unconfirmed
    They are fine
    yeah, it's totally fine that I was able to find only 2 fel iron deposits in the entire Zangarmarsh at like 7 AM with 2K online
    kek

8. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/11236
    reported 1 week ago and still unconfirmed

yeah, it's totally fine that I was able to find only 2 fel iron deposits in the entire Zangarmarsh at like 7 AM with 2K online
    kek
    Still would like a reply from a gm or somthin cuz its clearly not fine

9. Staff says they're ok because they rolled skinning/LW, rekt.

10. Protip: The 63 Elite Rock Elementals in Northwest Hellfire require only 315 mining and can get your mining up to 350+.

No need to thank me <3

That being said, fel iron needs respawn increased for actually leveling BS/Engi

11. Protip: The 63 Elite Rock Elementals in Northwest Hellfire require only 315 mining and can get your mining up to 350+.

No need to thank me <3

That being said, fel iron needs respawn increased for actually leveling BS/Engi
    And after that you just mine the ones in Netherstorm.
    But still people want the Ore for JC/Eng/Blacksmith not just the Mining skill to 375, thats the whole point while people complain about Ore respawns :)

12. A similar thread already exists somewhere.... I think it got answer from staff aswell. just can't find it atm.

13. Found another 4 threads about fel iron issue and none of them had official statement in it.

14. In times like this, prospecting will be considered a crime.

123 ... Last