1. We need more outland ore

Hello Warmane.

I post this topic with hope that you can do something about outlands ore (fel iron and andamantite ore) their numbers are to few and their respawn rate its very big.

You succesfull raised cap population at 8,5k but did nothing about ores.
    I dont see ppls complain about herbalism or skinimg (the mob respawn is prety good), but on ore its a real trouble.

Many ppls like me have jobs and they can play wow only at peak hours, at that time you have more chanses to find an unicorn then an fel iron bar. We dont have the time to play in morning to might get something.

I really hope that you will take some measure that will allow us to raise our professions.

I wish you alll a nice night.

2. really need some attention for this topic from Staff members...this can eventually ruin the AH totally imo :-/

3. Corrected already, will be up in one of the next updates

4. Corrected already, will be up in one of the next updates
    Soon™

5. In times like this, prospecting will be considered a crime.
    I had to prospect like 10 stacks of adamantite ore man... dat stupid powder for jc -_-

6. Corrected already, will be up in one of the next updates
    If this is true, I will have your babies. Thanks you much.

7. So far its the same ****.... 1circle hellfire = 1fel iron deposit, if lucky.

8. still bugged, been 2 hours in helfire found 2 nodes lol

9. still bugged, been 2 hours in helfire found 2 nodes lol
    is it worth it? I mean you can buy a stack for 50g from the ah... If you kill stuff for 5 mins and sell the grays you ll get 50g

10. haha ^^ nice 1 , but yeah its far from corrected :)

11. #bump

Nothing has changed so far. 2days since soon.

12. Posted same thing that you did last time :D Won't really help the matters :) Yeah my friends still experience low amounts of veins :(

First 1234 Last