1. MOD please close this thread to prevent inutile bumping.
    Mining deposit on Outland arent bugged at all, people fail to realize that the numbers of mining deposit its so small is due to the high amount of population, when in a zone are a couple hundreds players, ofc there will always be someone nearby and instant mine a deposit that spawn
    And i`ll also give an example, since the server peek online players is recorded at Europe daytime (and evenings) its impossible to find a mining deposit, but i farmed at 4 AM (2 AM server time) in Zangramars in 1 run (cca 25 mins) i found 19 mining deposits, i was socked to see that many, but why this? simple answer, most of people sleep at that hour.

if nobody believe, try once, play very late night and see for yourself.

edit: not to mention that any attempt to "fix" something that work fine, would actually brake it and create a bigger issue, inflation, since respawn would be to higher then normal, demand would drop, people would have to much of them, they would create items only to sell to npc for gold. It would only create a problem for gold dump.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

2. MOD please close this thread.
    Mining deposit on Outland arent bugged at all, people fail to realize that the numbers of mining deposit its so small is due to the high amount of population, when in a zone are a couple hundreds players, ofc there will always be someone nearby and instant mine a deposit that spawn
    And i`ll also give an example, since the server peek online players is recorded at Europe daytime (and evenings) its impossible to find a mining deposit, but i farmed at 4 AM (2 AM server time) in Zangramars in 1 run (cca 25 mins) i found 19 mining deposits, i was socked to see that many, but why this? simple answer, most of people sleep at that hour.
    Well I find it hard to believe that a deposit is picked up the second it spawns. I waited to the middle of the night to try it once to actually see if I can mine other then 2 deposits in 30 mins and it's clearly the same no matter the time.
    Just because you got lucky once dosen't mean its okay.

I don't understand why Mods are not clarifying if its actually a problem or is it fixed or is it going to be fixed.. the only answer we received that it will be fixed in the upcoming updates and none of the updates seems to have any effect or it was fixed and mods didn't confirm it.
    This is the only server iv'e had problems finding deposits.

I'm also 100% that 9k people are not 70 yet so even if its recorded mid day people should still find more veins.

3. no? come Zangramarsh, do a /who z-"zang..." 60, my list was filled (thats 25 ppl with level 60), do again for level 61, again list was filled by 25 ppl, do /who for level 62, filled again, and so on. At this moment in Zangramars are over 300 horde players, thats only HORDE, wanna count aliance and see the total?

edit: my name ingame is "badputtytat" and atm i`m farming in zang, in 20 mins i found 5 deposits, you dont believe? ask a GM and inspect my bags for ores.

4. People that are below 70 are irrelevant.
    All I want is an answer from a GM that it's fixed or they are working on it.

And not "its coming up on the next updates"

Cause that is too abstract its been almost 2 weeks and alot of updates were implemented but it seems that this is just ignored

5. You found 5 deposit? i dont evenr remember how a deposit looks like:) oh y i remember, i saw an andamantite deposit yesterday and til i dismount some1 else took it (same faction, couldnt atack him). I still dream about that andamantite deposit...

6. I don't understand why Mods are not clarifying if its actually a problem or is it fixed or is it going to be fixed.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2570827

IDK if it was fixed or not, I bought all the JC mats from AH. There aren't that many ppl selling this stuff either.
    If this happens again in NR with cobalt and saronite, then I guess it will be time to reroll alchemy, because herbs spawn just fine, well, at least at least most of them >.<

7. There are more ores in dungeons than in open world...

8. The respawn of Fel iron deposits in HF is near 30 min (tested on each single deposit). I don't know you, but that's not my idea of farming. I don't want it to be like Verrall Delta on cata realms (for those who don't know, farming end game cata ores is easier than farming copper on wotlk realms), but c'mon, that **** is broken.

9. Mining vein spawn times in Outland deposites are completely broken and I'm surprised that Devs don't give a ****. I did experiment and wait 2h at adamantite deposit I mined, after 2h and 10 minutes (had enough) it still didn't respawn. And this is noting to do with server population coz they just don't spawn. I might be wrong here but I think they only spawn when server crash or had restart. So If u manage to find some ores in Outlands might be just pure luck that some ppl did miss them before server restart... And if im not mistaken veins spawn between 15-35 mins...
    ps
    if u want lvl up ur mining just kill earth elementals and mine them easy can get max mining + chance to get JC regs too.
    Edited: November 29, 2015

10. Guys mine deposits respawn very slowly on Frostmourne as well. We need a fix for this ASAP.

11. Guys mine deposits respawn very slowly on Frostmourne as well. We need a fix for this ASAP.
    So instead of starting a thread in Frostmourne forum, you ressurected a thread on Lordaeron forum from 2015

First ... 234