1. Formula: Runed Adamantite Rod - Restock timer

Few days ago I got my enchanting skill to 350 so I decided to get my Formula: Runed Adamantite Rod. I visited Rungor and saw that Formula is sold out, 2 hours later it was same, 5 hours later same thing - no formula in stock. So I figured I should camp it and get it as soon as it restocks, but I kinda gave up after 5 hours of waiting(no I was not afk, I was there the whole time :| ).

Now, considering that you guys are doing your best to make server stable with as much players online as possible, you might wanna consider dropping that restock timer a bit down. Since beside the huge amount of Enchanters on server there are also players that wanna profit by re-selling the Formula on AH and its price rarely goes under 1k gold.

I get that some people will start throwing **** at this post but I don't care because probably none of them will be Enchanters OR they are one of those that I mentioned above trying to re-sell the Formula. But even if you do drop down the timer on it, not much will change, yeah AH price of it will drop a bit but it will still be at least profit of 100x the price that they spent buying it, and you will have more happy Enchanters on server :)

2. I've got mine on the day OL was released , after a Restart. So I'd suggest when you see "Server restart in 15 minutes" run there and grab it after it comes back online.

3. It is very painful to wait for something with such a long respawn time. We shouldn't have to wait for a server restart to buy something needed to process our profession. That is just ridiculous. Something tells me changing the timer isn't something hard to do. It's just not a priority.

4. I agree. On live servers this pattern had about a 5 to 10 minute respawn timer. I've been sitting in front of Aaron Hollman much longer than that waiting for this pattern to respawn.