1. Devs, you want to save Warsong?

I don't believe you. People will establish life on Mars faster than you will implement that AT core. We wait to much, so hype is dead. But I am thankful to Molten for some great moments in my WoW life on ex Molten's Warsong. So I have one advice that can grow your population(because I see that you only matter for numbers). Bring 4.0.6 back, it will be unique server in wow private servers community at the moment. I think that is only solution to grow Cataclysm PvP server, due the fact that Cataclysm's PvP is so unbalanced. Thanks

2. Couldn't agree more !

PS: Still hoping for them to bring back ex Molten's Warsong

3. Get out with that 4.0.6 bollocks. The gameplay was slow as ****, Prot was viable (dafuq) and some spec's just could not make a viable comp with anyone. Cataclysm PvP in general was trash but S10 and S11 was by far the better seasons than S9. All that needs to be done is have all PvE gear gone. RLS without their Cunnings/Vials. Vangs without Creche/2P etc.

4. Totally agree with 4.0.6 part. There are no decent 4.0.6 servers and i'm personally so tired of playing s11 pvp. s9 will bring the new hype for warsong, ppl will want to try it out.

5. Omfg read the Dev log read the forum posts. They will fix up the realm after they are done with the others. Stop complaining and conser yourself lucky warsong still fu******exists.

6. Get out with that 4.0.6 bollocks. The gameplay was slow as ****, Prot was viable (dafuq) and some spec's just could not make a viable comp with anyone. Cataclysm PvP in general was trash but S10 and S11 was by far the better seasons than S9. All that needs to be done is have all PvE gear gone. RLS without their Cunnings/Vials. Vangs without Creche/2P etc.
    Nah, S9 is better than end game content. On evry patch there will be specs that aren't viable. That's normal. And in end game content you have a lot of classes that aren't viable without PvE gear. S9 is even more funnier.

7. Omfg read the Dev log read the forum posts. They will fix up the realm after they are done with the others. Stop complaining and conser yourself lucky warsong still fu******exists.
    Really, we don't know how to track server development? Use your brain more pls, point is that at core wont grow population on realm, because people are mainly bored with 4.3.4

8. Really, we don't know how to track server development? Use your brain more pls, point is that at core wont grow population on realm, because people are mainly bored with 4.3.4
    Mate make a poll and prove me wrong but I'm pretty sure the majority of people are not bored of 4.3.4. 2 random nerds on a warsong forum doesn't mean everyone wants possibly the worst cata patch, 4.0.6.

9. pretty sure they only want 4.3.4 because they like to be OP with pve

10. Mate make a poll and prove me wrong but I'm pretty sure the majority of people are not bored of 4.3.4. 2 random nerds on a warsong forum doesn't mean everyone wants possibly the worst cata patch, 4.0.6.
    I already said you to use brain more, people are bored with 4.3.4 look population on other 4.3.4 PvP servers, or even on other servers where PvE is avaible. Now compare results with other expansions and you will see. With 4.0.6 Warmane could add something unique to privet servers communitiy. I didnt said that want they to set Warsong to 4.0.6 I only made a suggestion.

11. pretty sure they only want 4.3.4 because they like to be OP with pve
    worrest end-game patch ever

12. I already said you to use brain more, people are bored with 4.3.4 look population on other 4.3.4 PvP servers, or even on other servers where PvE is avaible. Now compare results with other expansions and you will see. With 4.0.6 Warmane could add something unique to privet servers communitiy. I didnt said that want they to set Warsong to 4.0.6 I only made a suggestion.
    It's ok to make a suggestion. Just not a stupid one. Early cata was bad, no one wants to play it. Going back to season 9 would make a lot more sense if it were to change at all, even as a suggestion. How would going to a worse patch which requires a truck load more effort etc, more time for people like you and others to cry about devs doing nothing.

13. People will establish life on Mars faster than you will implement that AT core.
    Funny but true.
    If they wait until every bug is fixed on Lordaeron, then let the only DEV who is capable of implement AT CORE to pay an hour attention to help us, we will wait for ages. This means end of 2016, 2017 or so.

14. What they need to do is bring in the class fixes and arena system from AT Core but maintain the abundance of features from Pre-Moltdown Warsong, if they really want a populated tournament realm.

Let's face it, AT alone was dying before the merge and so was Pre-Moltdown Warsong. Flipping one core for another won't make as big a difference as you may think; It will only be swapping one Community abundance for another. The beneficial solution would technically be an absolute merger of the two realms' aspects so that one side isn't left feeling like they were given the rotten pickings of the crop.

That's just my take on it though.

15. There are no decent 4.0.6 servers and i'm personally so tired of playing s11 pvp.
    There are a few. some with a 1500+ population per realm

The beneficial solution would technically be an absolute merger of the two realms' aspects so that one side isn't left feeling like they were given the rotten pickings of the crop.
    the only way Warmane can restore a solid population on Warsong WITHOUT merging the two cata realms is to bring a Developer team to cata, that will work on fixing cata and cata alone. Right now Lordaeron is Warmane's top priority. If I'm not mistaken, every single dev is working on fixing the bugs for that realm. neglecting cata and mop completely.

also, if they want to make Warsong into the "tournament realm" that they planned for it to be. Personally. I think they should host a 3v3 event every week or at least every 2 weeks with coins / vote points as rewards. doesn't even have to be that much. maybe just even 5-10 coins per player. If they can keep up biweekly events like that I'm almost 100% sure the population on Warsong will gradually grow.

123 Last