1. AT (Cata) before mergin was third person shooter vs mobs, so I think that core won't make a huge difference. Warmane don't care for other expansions, when you google Warmane, in results after Warmane is "The Best Wotlk Private Server " :facepalm:
    Edited: November 17, 2015

2. all you need about good pvp is like even premerge when AT was with 40-50 ppl online max but everyone was doing arenas not like this wsg people are doing bgs since this server has 200-300 online ppl and has by x23432432432432 less ques than old AT with 40-50 ppl means something is wrong people just have motivation to log when they have all those features such as morpher/mog npc/soloq and all that countless stuff just warmane doesn't wanna bring AT core they should just admit it and stop giving excuses cause putting the AT core is less than 15 min job pretty sure so yeah.

3. AT (Cata) before mergin was third person shooter vs mobs, so I think that core won't make a huge difference. Warmane don't care for other expansions, when you google Warmane, in results after Warmane is "The Best Wotlk Private Server " :facepalm:
    AT cata had 0 mobs total. Try harder.

the only way Warmane can restore a solid population on Warsong WITHOUT merging the two cata realms is to bring a Developer team to cata, that will work on fixing cata and cata alone. Right now Lordaeron is Warmane's top priority. If I'm not mistaken, every single dev is working on fixing the bugs for that realm. neglecting cata and mop completely.
    You are wrong. They have tons of devs working on Lordaeron, and they have manpower to fix tons of bugs on MOP right now.
    They only ignoring CATA..
    Their excuse was that the ONLY dev who has the skill to implement AT core is the Main dev (of course) on Lordaeron.
    So obviously they have time to fix every realm, except Cata.
    Edited: November 17, 2015 Reason: R.I.P Warsong

4. AT cata had 0 mobs total. Try harder.
    These AT players are 100% literal, the point was that few people were online.

5. We've said this once and we'll say it again. AT Core implementation is already done, finished, scripted, coded or whichever way you wish to say it. Unfortunately, it requires internal testing as well live support to check stability and correct possible issues (extensive monitoring to make sure nothing blows up), right now we don't have the time for this but AT core is something that will definitely be implemented. It's not a simple task and it's difficult to estimate the time when it will be release-ready but it shouldn't be too far off.

6. AT Core implementation is already done, finished, scripted, coded or whichever way you wish to say it.
    AT core is something that will definitely be implemented.
    this is the literal reason why people get confused.

also, Proterean, I know you're not in control over this. But I've asked this plenty of times (even suggested it on this thread) and got no reply, as per usual.
    Why is it that not every expansion has a set team of developers to work on glitches, bugs, exploits, etc. ? Even just 2 or 3 people per expansion would be way better and much more efficient than having everyone from Warmane working on just 1 expansion, in this case, Lordaeron.
    What is even really the point of having a server existing of 3 expansions if you're going to put much more priority on 1 over the other?
    Even if I look at the Home page of Warmane all it's updates are Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Frostwolf (MOP), Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Dev update, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, DDOS attack, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron, Lordaeron.

I mean hell, the hotfix cata got for trinkets/weapons double proccing hasn't even been mentioned. I didn't even know about it until Green_Dev messaged me about it 3 days later. I'm not trying to bash the server or it's staff here but how can the server claim to ignore (or rather neglect) a whole expansion, when this kind of stuff happens all the time. I honestly don't get it.

7. We've said this once and we'll say it again. AT Core implementation is already done, finished, scripted, coded or whichever way you wish to say it. Unfortunately, it requires internal testing as well live support to check stability and correct possible issues (extensive monitoring to make sure nothing blows up), right now we don't have the time for this but AT core is something that will definitely be implemented. It's not a simple task and it's difficult to estimate the time when it will be release-ready but it shouldn't be too far off.
    Thanks for the answer Prot. I honestly understand your devs, ofcourse that 8k+ realm will be priority. But here we opened some other topics about Warsong generally. I am not sure that AT core will change a lot of things, we will have some good things like solo que, which is kind okay. But Malaco said that Warsong will have same class bugs like Neltharion( you can check on his AT Core topic). If that's true better not implement it on Warsong. You cannot start something big if you couldn't manage stating priority stuffs. Starting new project like 4.0.6 project is suggestion, because I know how much emolution of Cataclysm end game is hard.

Pozdrav iz Sarajeva :)

8. I am not sure that AT core will change a lot of things, we will have some good things like solo que, which is kind okay. But Malaco said that Warsong will have same class bugs like Neltharion( you can check on his AT Core topic). If that's true better not implement it on Warsong.
    if they instantly used the scripts and core from AT, we wouldnt have had half the bugs we have now pvp wise, honestly.

9. Off topic spam: we are doing it right....nice to see this

10. Off topic spam: we are doing it right....nice to see this

Cata viewing: 36

Wotlk viewing: 50

you sure?

11. The reason warsong is "dead" now is the fault of molten/warmane.
    After the moltdown they didnt open warsong for months and they gave everyone free coins to spend on neltharion.
    Of course warsong is dead now,everyone spent months gearing up their character on neltharion and already spent their coins on there.
    I quit after the moltdown because of this,I came back about 6 months later and warsong was never the same.Before the moltdown warsong had a huge population and was doing great.

12. The reason warsong is "dead" now is the fault of molten/warmane.
    After the moltdown they didnt open warsong for months and they gave everyone free coins to spend on neltharion.
    Of course warsong is dead now,everyone spent months gearing up their character on neltharion and already spent their coins on there.
    I quit after the moltdown because of this,I came back about 6 months later and warsong was never the same.Before the moltdown warsong had a huge population and was doing great.
    I am not sure that Warsong died because people spent coins on Neltharion. Main source of ex Warsong population werent donors. I think the reason why Warsong isnt same as it was is that after merging, there weren't benefits from BG's (some people think that PvP is only arena, BG's are fun too) AT players have they full geared characters, and MMR were ruined pretty much. I remember that after my fifth arena match I got 2 shamans elite geared+pve versus ruthless, and if you add class bugs on that.... Why should I lose nerv cells there?
    Edited: November 18, 2015

13. We've said this once and we'll say it again. AT Core implementation is already done, finished, scripted, coded or whichever way you wish to say it. Unfortunately, it requires internal testing as well live support to check stability and correct possible issues (extensive monitoring to make sure nothing blows up), right now we don't have the time for this but AT core is something that will definitely be implemented. It's not a simple task and it's difficult to estimate the time when it will be release-ready but it shouldn't be too far off.
    Live support hello! /wave.. Couple hundred players are open-hearthedly waiting for help you guys with live support / live testing..
    Dont wait several more months to do this please...

14. Live support hello! /wave.. Couple hundred players are open-hearthedly waiting for help you guys with live support / live testing..
    Dont wait several more months to do this please...
    He clearly said internal testing, which means done by the Developer/QAs before public release, and live support also isn't done by players, or are you yourself going to restart the server to apply a hotfix you coded in case something goes wrong?

15. Patience is key, some of my friends who play here are waiting to and they don't go around "Qrying" about the matter. Just wait it out like the rest of us.

First 123 Last