1. gear dependent classes : pve and pvp

Everyone keeps saying "in 3.3.5, those classes were quite decent,..." but still, mqny tend to forget that some of them qre very gear dependent : therefore, affliction locks, rogues, arms warriors, shamans, who were all very good might not be that great before quite some time.

I wanted to play a warrior in pvp, just because of the sheer amount of things youh can do with one, and the general skillcap : if you want to improve, there is definitely room for it. But how do you think these follow will be pve and pvp wise? (damage wise in pve : in naxx and ulduar)

Thank you

2. When all classes are gear dependent, none are.

The only class that could kill a better geared player that comes to mind would be Mage...

3. I wanted to play a warrior in pvp, just because of the sheer amount of things youh can do with one, and the general skillcap : if you want to improve, there is definitely room for it.

Are we playing the same game?
    Warrior has the most boring gameplay=spam damage, afk when rooted.
    Most boring class in world pvp.
    No room to outplay anybody because all you have is dmg abilities.

4. Are we playing the same game?
    Yes if you stay in one stance like you are in pve...

5. Just play a paladin like every one else does, so you can spread cancer and holy light all over the place.

6. Are we playing the same game?
    Obviously never played a warrior if you let yourself get rooted without checking what options you have to get out of the root and if you don't have any well you gotta wait :P Spell reflect, bladestorm comes to mind... You must be a very bad warrior to make such a statement cause warriors is one of the most satisfying classes to play in wrath (in my opinion). I remember you just rekt people (once you had gear), before that they are kinda weak but as the expansion goes on they become really strong endgame :).

TL;DR All classes are gear dependant since it's after all wow we are playing so choice the one you think is fun to play with... I highly suggest sticking to the warrior.
    Edited: November 17, 2015

7. Obviously never played a warrior if you let yourself get rooted without checking what options you have to get out of the root and if you don't have any well you gotta wait :P Spell reflect, bladestorm comes to mind... You must be a very bad warrior to make such a statement cause warriors is one of the most satisfying classes to play in wrath (in my opinion). I remember you just rekt people (once you had gear), before that they are kinda weak but as the expansion goes on they become really strong endgame :).

TL;DR All classes are gear dependant since it's after all wow we are playing so choice the one you think is fun to play with... I highly suggest sticking to the warrior.

Iam a very bad warrior you are right. Relentless,Vicious,Ruthless and Grievous glad as warr on retail. 2700 2s and soloq on AT. I sure dont know what Iam talking about.

Arms Warrior on wotlk is just braindead tuneling compared to other expansions where you offer CC and utility. Here on Wotlk you just spam 4 abilities while following one target and wait for dispel.

8. Just play a paladin like every one else does, so you can spread cancer and holy light all over the place.
    I would say it's a smart choice, considering that paladins are very good at dunking scrubs and that 95%+ of the players will be clueless about how to play the game.
    If you want to push it a step further just go with a dk, you can dunk scrubs and good players alike. death grip silence two shot gg very skills dependent class kappa

9. Iam a very bad warrior you are right. Relentless,Vicious,Ruthless and Grievous glad as warr on retail. 2700 2s and soloq on AT. I sure dont know what Iam talking about.

Arms Warrior on wotlk is just braindead tuneling compared to other expansions where you offer CC and utility. Here on Wotlk you just spam 4 abilities while following one target and wait for dispel.
    Because on WotLK you dont have casual-friendly features like an Arms stun or the removal of stance-exclusiveness with abilities (Recklessness, Retaliation, Shield Wall for example) and they even gave you an ability to use other abilities with no rage (Deadly Calm).

Getting Gladiator on WotLk was a lot more challenging than any other expac after it because it wasn't as dumbed down as it is on retail. If you can't stance dance, macro shield bash or pummel, force-blink charge on frost mages, or disarm wings on a ret, You're not going to go anywhere as a warrior. (And these are just the basics you learn within like the first 5 matches of pvp as an arms warrior.)