1. Draenei's incentive to practice Shamanism?

What would it be? Not talking Broken here, just regular Draenei.

2. The light it's self is a form of shamanism just as much as elemental (shaman) and beastial (druid) spirits. Paladins call on the spirits of the light the way a shaman calls on the spirits of the elements. It's not a far jump at all for Draenei to be shamans without a direct reason; even some forms of shamanism revolves around light magic (anything related to ancestral spirits is light magic).
    You can be a Draenei who resents the light without forsaking it, and turned to Shamanism to seek a new spiritual balance or simple a Draenei shaman whom finds value in all forms of spiritual magics.
    I think it's just that with their mortal enemies being pure dark, their strongest defense was the light and thus they built their culture around it.

3. Draenei and shaman dont go together imo, idk why blizz choose them to be shamans. I mean in my mind shamans r for some savages, but since allys dont have any maybe nelfs could be considered as savages and should be better choice for shamans than draenei

4. Draenei and shaman dont go together imo, idk why blizz choose them to be shamans. I mean in my mind shamans r for some savages, but since allys dont have any maybe nelfs could be considered as savages and should be better choice for shamans than draenei
    Elves shamans? kidding me right?
    I think you should look up what a shaman actually is, non-Warcraft wise. Looking at that perspective makes it look more sensible.
    The draenei are shamans for same reason as taurens are; they are both races that have evolved around the concept of spirits and elements, and all that earth-quaky kind of business. It would be surprising to see them as rogues or warlocks - all's because of their background (Broken ancestors stuff and whatnot).
    Edited: November 19, 2015

5. As a response to everyone in this thread, and since this is the Rp forum and were should consider the lore, The Orcs taught the Draebi about their religion and culture when they landed on Draenor.

We should start from the beginning, you have Valen and Kiljaden & Archimonde. They rule the Draeni, however Sargeras offered them power, Valen refuses and they had to run in fear from the Burning Legion. Keep this part short.

Now, shamanism is the most primal form of religion, its elemental worship, & the Draeni landed on numerous other planets over the millenniums and had experienced shamanism prior to landing on Draenor, it doesn't specify whether the shamanism they practice is the same as the Orcs, or another form they learned before hand.

No as for the savage part, Draeni are very savage. When they landed on Draenor they adapted the same culture & values as the Horde.
    The Orcs were alot like the Draeni are now before drinking Mannoroths blood.

They are a reflection of what they were before so to speak.
    And if you wonder how it came about, its simply converting religions and adapting a new culture.

The reason the Orcs never learned to understand the Holy Light is because they weren't capable of understanding an imaginary force. The Elemental Gods are physical beings they interacted with and so were the Demon Lords. They just couldn't grasp the concept.

I would say a large majority adapted to savage culture, and their wasn't a resurgence in the light until the met the humans who held a similar belief system.
    You have to think about it, the Orcs destroyed SC with ease. The Vindicators (Draeni's word for Paladins) were few in numbers. You see now that Paladins are plenty Bloodlust Orcs had a lot harder time.
    Edited: November 19, 2015

6. Thx for lore, Vorgaroth :)
    Also wandering how trolls can be priests, and why humans cant be hunter? (Talking about wotlk)

7. Thx for lore, Vorgaroth :)
    Also wandering how trolls can be priests, and why humans cant be hunter? (Talking about wotlk)
    Well its tricky with this. This goes for the Undead & Trolls. Based on the lore, the Undead can wield the Holy Light but it physically/mentally hurts them, but they main reason they can be priest is Shadow priest which plays a roll in Undead society. (just bases on mechanisms, they couldn't split the specs into classes)

Now trolls are the same. They're voodoo priest (or shadow priest) is the main focus for troll priest lore-wise.
    I don't know if trolls are too savage to understand the Holy Light, but they have known about it as long as the humans, considering they have warred with them since they were cavemen.

Trolls also worship idols. So for example you wanted to be a troll priest for a Rp, you could be a Hakkar priest. You can believe you get your power from the god Hakkar. A priest of Hakkar (a troll idol). They are numerous priest for numerous demi-gods/idols of the trolls.

As for the hunter, just balance, if humans had hunter it would x7 classes they could choose from, while most only have 4 or 5.

8. Yet it has been proven the Light is NOT an "imaginary force", but a real, tangible one. I would, also, say that there was never a "resurgence" of belief in the Light - they always believed, in great numbers. At least, all sources I've seen point to this.

Hilltamer, what/why would a Draenei perhaps "resent" the Light, but not forsake it?

9. Yet it has been proven the Light is NOT an "imaginary force", but a real, tangible one. I would, also, say that there was never a "resurgence" of belief in the Light - they always believed, in great numbers. At least, all sources I've seen point to this.

Hilltamer, what/why would a Draenei perhaps "resent" the Light, but not forsake it?
    I would say that a majority did . The crash landed on Draenor. As far I know all the other planets they had visited weren't crash-landings. They were stranded among the Orcs and their culture. Many converted to shamanism because of the convenience. You adapt to the culture you are put in. The world doesn't evolve to your needs and wants especially when you invade another land. Sure, many still practice and followed the Nauru but many fell from the light and became content with the primitive living of Draenor.

10. The Draenei learned the arts of the shaman from Orcs.

The full detail is here...

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Draenei

...but the “Cliff Notes” -”For Dummies” version is that the two peoples met, were mutually impressed and wary yet respectful, did a little trade, shared some cultured and then the Orcs got a wrong-time-wrong-place demon treatment and dropped the warhammer on the Draenei like they was paying for it