1. Balance changes, sacred cleansing

Are you going to implement custom pvp balance changes on Lordaeron?

I am really worried about sacred cleansing.

Right now I play on another wotlk blizzlike server and this ability is the most broken RNG thing ever.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53659

I really like the way you changed it on Blackrock.

But blizzlike version is broken. Lot of times it comes to 1-3% chance to lose the game because warrior resists 3-4 CCs in a row and it is really infuriating.

2. Are you going to implement custom pvp balance changes on Lordaeron?

I am really worried about sacred cleansing.

Right now I play on another wotlk blizzlike server and this ability is the most broken RNG thing ever.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53659

I really like the way you changed it on Blackrock.

But blizzlike version is broken. Lot of times it comes to 1-3% chance to lose the game because warrior resists 3-4 CCs in a row and it is really infuriating.
    Well, as you said, its changed on Blackrock, feel free to play there if you dont want that talent.

3. the fact that it is broken in 99% of the other servers make it more OP than what it is, even though it is op

4. I assume Ring of Valor arena will be available.

Can you confirm?

5. Shouldn't warmane stuff more open to players suggestions?
    WOTLK would be more perfect without few broken things and since we are going to be forever on 3.3.5 unlike retail where there was up and down for every class every update.

6. Shouldn't warmane stuff more open to players suggestions?
    WOTLK would be more perfect without few broken things and since we are going to be forever on 3.3.5 unlike retail where there was up and down for every class every update.
    You can't implement 3.3.5b because this is a primarily PVE server, and these changes would ruin pve balance.

7. You can't implement 3.3.5b because this is a primarily PVE server, and these changes would ruin pve balance.

They dont need to implement the whole 3.3.5b.

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53553 is NEVER used in PvE.

In PvP its the most RNG broken mechanic. You will loose games because of 1 in 100,000 odds happened.

So changing this ability to the 3.3.5b version wont change a thing in PvE.

8. I dont get it what you think is wrong with that talent?

Gives you 30% chance to resit to disease magic and poision, there is a big chance thats why u can fail 2-3 times in a row. 30% chance doesnt means in 4 attempt you must suces for sure.

There are quest item with 50% chance to drop and you can kill 4 mobs and still no drops.

This realm has no costume stuffs and i hope it will never will.
    And 1 more think, until 80 lvl the pvp wont be balanced, its wotlk engine.

9. What do you mean "RNG broken mechanic" ???

How can a random be broken ????

If you feel it is so overpowered, and you want to faceroll and win every single fight by dispelling, take that talent and use it.

You'll see it's not the reason people win.

10. And 1 more think, until 80 lvl the pvp wont be balanced, its wotlk engine.
    Well the pvp won't even be 'balanced' (is it ever balanced?) until season 7 or 8 anyway. I've played on progressive servers before with good scripts and pvp is still horrible with s5-s6 gear, rets are still op, and pretty much every class is doing too much damage / running out of mana too quick etc. You have to sacrifice lots of other stats just to get hit capped and get close to having enough resilience.
    Don't expect pvp to be fixed when wotlk hits, people will start to QQ even more. This patch is made for ilvl 264+ not ilvl 200 gear. PvP is going to be a mess for a very long time, as long as everyone keeps comparing it to end game wotlk that is.
    Edited: November 20, 2015

11. I dont get it what you think is wrong with that talent?

Gives you 30% chance to resit to disease magic and poision, there is a big chance thats why u can fail 2-3 times in a row. 30% chance doesnt means in 4 attempt you must suces for sure.

There are quest item with 50% chance to drop and you can kill 4 mobs and still no drops.

This realm has no costume stuffs and i hope it will never will.
    And 1 more think, until 80 lvl the pvp wont be balanced, its wotlk engine.
    Did you really just compare resisting a spell to drop of items? What is wrong with you lol.

What do you mean "RNG broken mechanic" ???

How can a random be broken ????

If you feel it is so overpowered, and you want to faceroll and win every single fight by dispelling, take that talent and use it.

You'll see it's not the reason people win.
    Ask any PvP player and he will tell you its broken spell.

If i remember correctly back when AT had NPC with polls it was 90:10 to fix sacred cleansing.

The problem is the randomness. Lets say you play shadow/mage vs arms/holy paladin.

At the start warrior gets one dot dispelled by paladin and gets sacred cleansing(30% chance to proc cleansing, not sure whats the chance to dispel priest dots)
    Then paladin gets full feared.

Normaly without sacred cleansing this would force trinket/CDs because paladin made a mistake and got feared.

But because warrior got sacred cleansing, mage tries to frost nova-deep freeze.
    Warrior resisted deep freeze, so now instead of 5 seconds stun he is doing dmg.

He starts bladestorming->priest uses disarm->resist->mage needs to block.

So the odds of geting sacred cleansing proc on one dispel and resisting deep freeze+psychic horror was 2.7%.

So to recap: The difference between not geting sacred cleansing and resisting spells with 2 min cooldown is ridiculous.

without cleansing: paladin or warrior would need to trinket/use wall/aura mastery etc.

with sacred cleansing 2.7% rng: warpal didnt have to use any CD despite making a mistake, but mage has no block and priest has no horror.

The issue is sacred cleansing takes no skill to use. Its overpowered RNG ability and the whole game changes depending on RNG.

edit:this also applies to cloak of shadows/night elf racial

12. without cleansing: paladin or warrior would need to trinket/use wall/aura mastery etc.

with sacred cleansing 2.7% rng: warpal didnt have to use any CD despite making a mistake, but mage has no block and priest has no horror.

The issue is sacred cleansing takes no skill to use. Its overpowered RNG ability and the whole game changes depending on RNG.
    You mean kinda like mage armor randomly freezes you and you have no snare breaks allowing the mage to escape and evocate back to 100%/100% in 3-4 seconds?

13. Blackrock's 3.3.5b is a custom non-Blizzlike patch. Blackrock isn't a Blizzlike realm. Changing Sacred Cleansing's proc would turn Lordaeron into an even less Blizzlike realm than it currently is. I am absolutely against the change. Thus, the paladin needs the SC proc in order to escape snare and movement impairment effects, because they can't just shapeshift like a druid can in order to remove them (or drop a slowing totem).

14. I understand you want a more populated server other than blackrock that has balance but that probbly won't happen since this server strives to be blizz like so there's no reason for this thread other then rage from sacred cleanse,every pvp player that is not a holy paladin hates that spell and wants it to die.
    Rng is part of the game

12 Last